Minnesota Vikings 2021 Training camp

Sad People

On 8/1/2021 at 2:11 AM, SteelKing728 said:

I missed it. When did Johnson get hurt and what kind of injury is it?

The afternoon before I posted.  Torn  ACL - out for the season.  It was a non-contact injury.  Maybe when he was starting to make a cut?

• Like 1

Good interview by Mike Zimmer.  Freaking nightmare for him, last year was bad but this could be worse in terms of dealing with COVID-19.  Last year there was no solution, no vaccine etc.  This year there is and guys can do something about it and apparently many including the teams starting QB are not doing anything.  How ******* annoying is that, and that absolutely hurts the team unity, moral and overall spirit because it seems not everyone is all in as it were and are just hoping to not get it when in reality they absolutely will and miss games because of it.

Funny someone brought up when it comes to cuts and guys making the roster or not, yeah it has to deal with your availability aka are you vaccinated or not.  Yet another thing, like coach Dennison, do you want a job or not and many are choosing no job over getting a vaccine....oh but Dennison is what an offensive advisor, yippie.  

11 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

Since Krauser hasn't been around..

I thought Janarius Robinson was a better candidate but I like the potential move!

It wouldn't be the first time...remember when the coaching staff (not this one, but the previous one) tried moving Everson to LB to see if he could do it?  It's worth a try if they want to get the most athletic guys on the field, because the likelihood is that, if they all pan out, there aren't going to be enough snaps for Wonnum, Robinson and Jones along with Hunter.  

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Zimmer nearly lost an eye for the team but some players can't be bothered to take a harmless shot. 

Not to mention they have a teammate who’s coming off of open heart surgery, and another teammate who was concerned enough about the virus that they opted out last year. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, wcblack34 said:

Idiots. Guess I’ll go bet the under on wins this year. Just a bunch of clowns. 

The only one of the 3 names of the team leaders that has been leaked that I am not at all surprised that didn't get vaxxed is Cousins.  He seems like one of those guys that appears to be smart, but in reality, is not as smart as people think he is.  There's a reason why Michigan State isn't considered one of the top academic schools in the Big Ten.  LOL!