Jump to content

Steelers Sign OLB/DE Melvin Ingram


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, N4L said:

Anyone know what they paid him? I cant find it anywhere. I was thinking he would have been a nice add for the niners for 2m. Interested to see how pittsburg made the money work considering they have 0 cap space

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, N4L said:

Anyone know what they paid him? I cant find it anywhere. I was thinking he would have been a nice add for the niners for 2m. Interested to see how pittsburg made the money work considering they have 0 cap space

I think they got some space when they cut Decastro 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I like it.   He will be splitting time with Hightower, and he plays opposite TJ Watt, so he wont be expected to be elite.   Just a stop gap while Hightower develops or we find someone better.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/19/2021 at 3:03 PM, Ray Reed said:

He definitely oversold it with that “desperately bad” comment.

McPhee is getting up there in age but played fantastic football for us last year. Bowser is a solid versatile piece. Oweh is an unknown. Jaylon Ferguson looks to be a bust. Daelin Hayes is a 5th round rookie.

Its probably the weakest position on the team rn in all honesty, but I think desperately bad is a bit hyperbolic.

Baltimore has had Houston and Ingram in for visits this offseason, so they seem to still be looking for help; must not have liked either’s price point.

I'd guess you guys sign Houston, but not 100% sure.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I'd guess you guys sign Houston, but not 100% sure.

Houston's been linked to us all offseason but it doesn't appear like that's even a thing at this point, but who knows...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Houston's been linked to us all offseason but it doesn't appear like that's even a thing at this point, but who knows...

He came in and worked out 

Has to be a big discrepancy on $

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...