Steelers Sign OLB/DE Melvin Ingram

1 hour ago, N4L said:

Anyone know what they paid him? I cant find it anywhere. I was thinking he would have been a nice add for the niners for 2m. Interested to see how pittsburg made the money work considering they have 0 cap space

• Like 1
2 hours ago, N4L said:

Anyone know what they paid him? I cant find it anywhere. I was thinking he would have been a nice add for the niners for 2m. Interested to see how pittsburg made the money work considering they have 0 cap space

I think they got some space when they cut Decastro 

• Like 3

I like it.   He will be splitting time with Hightower, and he plays opposite TJ Watt, so he wont be expected to be elite.   Just a stop gap while Hightower develops or we find someone better.

On 7/19/2021 at 3:03 PM, Ray Reed said:

He definitely oversold it with that “desperately bad” comment.

McPhee is getting up there in age but played fantastic football for us last year. Bowser is a solid versatile piece. Oweh is an unknown. Jaylon Ferguson looks to be a bust. Daelin Hayes is a 5th round rookie.

Its probably the weakest position on the team rn in all honesty, but I think desperately bad is a bit hyperbolic.

Baltimore has had Houston and Ingram in for visits this offseason, so they seem to still be looking for help; must not have liked either’s price point.

I'd guess you guys sign Houston, but not 100% sure.

14 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I'd guess you guys sign Houston, but not 100% sure.

Houston's been linked to us all offseason but it doesn't appear like that's even a thing at this point, but who knows...

• Like 1
4 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Houston's been linked to us all offseason but it doesn't appear like that's even a thing at this point, but who knows...

He came in and worked out 

Has to be a big discrepancy on $