Jump to content

Raiders president Marc Badain resigns


Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

Gruden probably.

Let's not jump to any conclusions but I am sure it's somehow Carr's fault.  All we now need is @NYRaider to find some obscure quote, somehow intertwine it into this discussion and completely hijack this thread LOL 

I'm not how to read into this but once again it does not look good.  If it is Gruden and him were butting heads which led him to quit this furthers my stance that we are one of the biggest dumpster fire organizations in all of pro sports.  We soon may be in need of a logo change.....

5aa22d7456db5.image.jpg?resize=800,561

Edited by Frankie2Gunz
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Let's not jump to any conclusions but I am sure it's somehow Carr's fault.  All we now need is @NYRaider to find some obscure quote, somehow intertwine it into this discussion and completely hijack this thread LOL 

I'm not how to read into this but once again it does look good.  If it is Gruden and hi butting heads this furthers my stance that we are one of the biggest dumpster fire organizations in all of pro sports.  We may be in need of a logo change.....

5aa22d7456db5.image.jpg?resize=800,561

You already hijacked the thread with this post lol nobody even brought either of them up

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

You already hijacked the thread with this post lol nobody even brought either of them up

First off it was a joke but based on the last 50 threads I beat NYRaider to the punch.  You very well know it was headed down that patch as soon as he somehow links Badien's departure to Carr LOL 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

First off it was a joke but based on the last 50 threads I beat NYRaider to the punch.  You very well know it was headed down that patch as soon as he somehow links Badien's departure to Carr LOL 

Lol but why lol the thread was going so well

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm hoping he's just a dude who made a ton of money spearheading one of the biggest moves in NFL history and wants to go enjoy an early retirement after working for the Raiders practically his entire adult life or that he's leaving to take some sweetheart deal from another company recognizing the job he did in getting the Raiders to Vegas. 

Anything but Gruden-related nonsense. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

I'm hoping he's just a dude who made a ton of money spearheading one of the biggest moves in NFL history and wants to go enjoy an early retirement after working for the Raiders practically his entire adult life or that he's leaving to take some sweetheart deal from another company recognizing the job he did in getting the Raiders to Vegas. 

Anything but Gruden-related nonsense. 

What about Kirby?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

This is weird cause he was a huge Mark Davis guy. Something happened 

We've sucked for the majority of the time that he has been apart of the front office, #CommitmentToMediocrity 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...