HoF Jason Peters Tears ACL & MCL

Phire

Just now, Remixxxxxxx said:

Like I said in the GDT - that's the end of his career  (if it's serious like the majority of us think)k and what a hell of a career it's been. 

Gonna be a 36 year old OT trying to come back from what might be multiple injured ligaments. I sure hope that wasn't the end but it's going to be a hell of a battle to get back on the field.

1 minute ago, Phire said:

Gonna be a 36 year old OT trying to come back from what might be multiple injured ligaments. I sure hope that wasn't the end but it's going to be a hell of a battle to get back on the field.

Crazy to think the majority of this board was up on arms after we traded a first for him only to find out we struck gold. It's a bittersweet day for Eagles fans if he is done. 

I'm not a huge jersey guy. But if there was one jersey that I might get after Wentz, it's Peters. So much respect for him. 

I still remember when traded that 1st round pick for him. 

It is so hard to find a franchise LT. That creates a level of instability that we haven't known in a long, long time.

1 hour ago, Daimonas said:

dude came back after 2 achilles. i got faith

Like Sproles I don't think either will walk away and retire. Both will attempt to return next season IMO. Whether it's with the Eagles remains to be seen. Financially and Personnel Wise they probably, reluctantly, move on.

It was already a uphill battle given their age, adding injury? Retire, please.

18 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Like Sproles I don't think either will walk away and retire. Both will attempt to return next season IMO. Whether it's with the Eagles remains to be seen. Financially and Personnel Wise they probably, reluctantly, move on.

It was already a uphill battle given their age, adding injury? Retire, please.

Turns out Peters may play again this season.

If it is MCL and no ACL, then the recovery time could be anywhere from 2-8 weeks I think.

Hopefully that is the case and he's back for the last games of the season and the playoffs (assuming we make it).

uni-results-gif.gif?mtime=20160717100003

Archived