HoF Jason Peters Tears ACL & MCL

Phire

12 hours ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

Crazy to think the majority of this board was up on arms after we traded a first for him only to find out we struck gold. It's a bittersweet day for Eagles fans if he is done. 

We got him, Maclin and McCoy in effectively the same draft - that was a good weekend

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Man, this sucks so bad. I really don't think he should try to comeback from this. But at the end of the day, if he feels he can gotta trust him to do it.

Id be shocked if he was anywhere near 100% before the 2019 season... which he will be like 38. This is, unfortunately, a career ending injury most likely. 

7 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Lane in preseason looked terrible at LT. I say just roll with Big V. No need to disrupt 2 positions. But def need to bring another T in. Keep LJ at RT though. 

Idk I think you at least need to put him there in practice and see how it goes, if it isn't working against the Niners swap them back. Lane has everything he needs to be a LT, maybe he just needs time to settle into that spot. If not, no harm done.

Now that we know Peters is likely done with football, I think making a move for a tackle is a very good idea.

14 hours ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

Crazy to think the majority of this board was up on arms after we traded a first for him only to find out we struck gold. It's a bittersweet day for Eagles fans if he is done. 

Crazier yet that people have wanted him traded/cut the last 2 or 3 seasons to save cap space.

Just now, BLick12 said:

Crazier yet that people have wanted him traded/cut the last 2 or 3 seasons to save cap space.

The board wanted to cut Kelce and start Seumalo this year lol. Carson might be dead if we did that.

Archived