Packers close to agreement with Aaron Rodgers for 2021 season (Aaron Rodgers thread v3)

TheKillerNacho

1 hour ago, vegas492 said:

Wow.  Way to paintbrush and entire group of fans based on your own assumptions!

I certainly don't feel like GB will be "right back at the top of card with Love".  We certainly weren't with Rodgers right away.

It's a process.

Rodgers has been a process too.  And we've fallen short, often times way too short too often.

For some of us fans, we actually like seeing new things, and seeing how they will work out.  We actually believe in our process as an organization.

But carry on with your narrative.  It's paintbrushing, but if that helps yah, have at it.

he is a mod, he can do that with no repercussions.

• Like 2

But carry on with your narrative.  It's paintbrushing, but if that helps yah, have at it.

Its because you believe that Green Bay will be right back at the top of card with Love.

Its because you think good QB is a given in GB.

How am I paint brushing by talking about what YOU said. I used the word YOU a bunch in my post lol

• Like 1

I certainly don't feel like GB will be "right back at the top of card with Love".  We certainly weren't with Rodgers right away.

It's a process.

Rodgers has been a process too.  And we've fallen short, often times way too short too often.

For some of us fans, we actually like seeing new things, and seeing how they will work out.  We actually believe in our process as an organization.

i think this kind of proves his point. I had a long response written out but didnt want to bash GB to much. Long story short, GB really better hope this is the year they win. If not, the future (as of today at least) doesnt look great. GBs process hasnt brought great results, so relying on it seems foolish.