Packers close to agreement with Aaron Rodgers for 2021 season (Aaron Rodgers thread v3)

TheKillerNacho

42 minutes ago, Cutler06 said:

Seems the only ones who doesn't want to acknowledge it as a win are the Packer fans themselves. While compromise is a good thing, certain fans HAVE to have a win or else they're disgruntled.

My feelings are best summed up by our very own Devin Funchess

• Like 2

Just now, Uncle Buck said:

Yep.  Rodgers or not.  Vikings win 12 games and the division.  I sure picked a great time to jump ship.  Oh well. 

I've been pegging the Vikes for 11 myself. 

People are sleeping on them. They've improved since their recent playoff wins, last year was an injury riddled outlier.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Absolutely massive cave by Rodgers. Hilarious

Who would be crazy enough to walk away from $30M for four months' work though - especially when you probably only have a few of those big earning years left?  Not even Rodgers is that petty.

2 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

I've been pegging the Vikes for 11 myself. 

People are sleeping on them. They've improved since their recent playoff wins, last year was an injury riddled outlier.

Las Vegas recently had them for over/under 8.5 wins.  I'm not a gambler, but it was awfully tempting not to find some betting web site where I could throw $1,000 down on that one for the over.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Las Vegas recently had them for over/under 8.5 wins.  I'm not a gambler, but it was awfully tempting not to find some betting web site where I could throw $1,000 down on that one for the over.

Minnys schedule is actually kind of brutal. I’d prob take the over but I see why that’s the line.

Just now, GSUeagles14 said:

Minnys schedule is actually kind of brutal. I’d prob take the over but I see why that’s the line.

Seems like easy money to me.  Then again, I'm no gambler and that's probably a good thing.  If I did go to a gambling web site to lay down that bet, I'd probably go into full meatball mode and put another $1,000 on the Jags winning the AFC South too.  :D

3 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Seems like easy money to me.  Then again, I'm no gambler and that's probably a good thing.  If I did go to a gambling web site to lay down that bet, I'd probably go into full meatball mode and put another $1,000 on the Jags winning the AFC South too.  :D

Never go full meatball.

• Like 1