GDT 2017: Week 8 - Dolphins @ Ravens on TNF

berlin calling

maxresdefault.jpg

Thursday October 26th  |  8:25pm  |  M&T Bank Stadium
TV: CBS/WJZ-TV (Ch. 13) | NFLN | Amazon Prime
TV Crew: 
TV Crew: Jim Nantz (play-by-play), Tony Romo (analyst), Jay Feely and Tracy Wolfson (sideline)
Jersey Color: Purple Color Rush

3 days until i can watch the 31st ranked offense match up against the 32nd ranked offense. TNF is going to be one to remember. can't wait!

19 minutes ago, berlin calling said:

Suh is gonna have his way with our guards, just what the doctor ordered for Flacco. More pressure up the middle. MM surely will know what to do

I know it sounds so easy, and it's compounded by all our receivers getting inured and leaving nobody available to stretch the field, but you'd figure at this point Marty would just go heavy with two tight ends and a fullback to max protect Joe on virtually every play.

May as well make these posts the start of the Miami game GDT.

As if the complete lack of offense on both teams wasn't reason enough to question watching this game, the broadcast team according to BR.com at the moment (Rosen and Barber) could make it a slam dunk

With how weak our schedule is this year, and the stronger teams we could have faced, have their backup QB’s behind center, we most likely will end up in the 7-9/8-8 bracket, which isn’t enough to get anyone fired or be bad enough to question the approach in neither draft/free agency. The injuries will be used as an excuse about us not getting the 1-2 wins to get to the promised land where Joe shines and transforms into January Joe, and we can all comfort ourselves with how next year will be much better, as we will be healthier and our defense will have a year under its belt, that we can infuse the offense with talent through the draft and free agency and that players like Dixon and Perriman will have something to prove hence them suddenly bursting out and become elite players. Also, it will be Suggs final year and he can cap off an impressive career with a SB win and ride off into the Arizona sunset wearing his banemask on a horse with a back wide enough to support Suggs big bottom.

Going to be an absolute awful game that I will try to not watch. Our offense is bottom three and our defense is probably average. Dolphins 18 Ravens 16. I don't know how they end up at that score, but something weird will happen.

20 minutes ago, M.10.E said:

Going to be an absolute awful game that I will try to not watch. Our offense is bottom three and our defense is probably average. Dolphins 18 Ravens 16. I don't know how they end up at that score, but something weird will happen.

I played in a game, that my team won 2-0. The highlight of the game besides the safety (a high snap our of the endzone) was a punt from my teams 1 yard line to the opponents 1 yard line.

It was, lets say, a very very very wet game with both teams playing in their mudcolored uniform.

That game would have been more exciting to watch than this one

Archived