NBA Off-Season Thread: Giannis >

NYRaider

9 minutes ago, indifference said:

How do the Bucks get better? They still gotta face a stacked Nets team again.

I want them to come out the East again but they’ll have to improve somehow

The Nets will have to stay healthy to be a threat. Durant/Harden only played half the season and Kyrie missed 20 games. Kyrie/Harden were both hurt in the playoffs and Kyrie has had injury issues throughout his career. Durant will be 33 and Harden will be 32 this year, I don't think it will be an easier for them to stay healthy. 

For the Bucks they'll get back Donte, retain most of their roster, and probably make a couple sneaky good moves. But the scary part is that Giannis is 26, he's only scratching the surface and just starting to enter his prime and the dude is already dropping 50 balls in the finals. 

Edited by NYRaider
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

The Nets will have to stay healthy to be a threat. Durant/Harden only played half the season and Kyrie missed 20 games. Kyrie/Harden were both hurt in the playoffs and Kyrie has had injury issues throughout his career. Durant will be 33 and Harden will be 32 this year, I don't think it will be an easier for them to stay healthy. 

For the Bucks they'll get back Donte, retain most of their roster, and probably make a couple sneaky good moves. But the scary part is that Giannis is 26, he's only scratching the surface and just starting to enter his prime and the dude is already dropping 50 balls in the finals. 

Nets know how to preserve guys. KD Kyrie and Harden are going to sit and load manage with soft tissue injuries like they did this year. KI will have his personal leave days again. They’ll play 50 games tops and have fresh legs again. Only a matter if they get hurt during the offs.

2 minutes ago, indifference said:

Nets know how to preserve guys. KD Kyrie and Harden are going to sit and load manage with soft tissue injuries like they did this year. KI will have his personal leave days again. They’ll play 50 games tops and have fresh legs again. Only a matter if they get hurt during the offs.

They preserved guys so well that Kyrie and Harden were both injured when it mattered most. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Is there a better young core in the NBA than Fultz, Anthony, Hampton, Isaac, Okeke, WCJ, Bamba, Barnes and Kuminga?

Orlando needs an identity. They have some interesting young pieces but they just have too many "guys" at this point. 

Which is why if I were the Magic I'd be looking to move 5/8 for 3 on draft night.