NBA Off-Season Thread: Giannis >

NYRaider

6 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Is that even possible to do? @CWood21 knows the rules. Jeanie gonna pay an extra like $30M for Buddy Hield? lol

Would need to involve Schroder via S&T somehow.  He can make $18.6M in his first year before his trade value as far incoming/outgoing salary starts to change.  The Lakers could take on as much as $23.35M, which would be enough to allow the Lakers to take on Buddy Hield.  And I think Jeanie would gladly pay that luxury tax bill in a heartbeat.  The question is who wants Schroder?  And could potentially give something to Sacramento.

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

Would need to involve Schroder via S&T somehow.  He can make $18.6M in his first year before his trade value as far incoming/outgoing salary starts to change.  The Lakers could take on as much as $23.35M, which would be enough to allow the Lakers to take on Buddy Hield.  And I think Jeanie would gladly pay that luxury tax bill in a heartbeat.  The question is who wants Schroder?  And could potentially give something to Sacramento.

After seeing them draft Mitchell #9, wouldn't shock me to see the Kings accept Schroder, they need a 4th string PG.

Just now, NYRaider said:

Let me know where to send your Westbrook jersey.

I didn't say that there was no chance that the Lakers would trade for Westbrook.  I said the iteration of the rumor you posted would have been at best a perfect example of tampering.

I didn't say that there was no chance that the Lakers would trade for Westbrook.  I said the iteration of the rumor you posted would have been at best a perfect example of tampering.

Let us never forget this legendary comment.

Your inability to understand basic NBA concepts is astounding