NBA Off-Season Thread: Giannis >

NYRaider

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

If we stay healthy and win 30 games, it will be largely because Zion isn’t good enough. You can’t call yourself a superstar and not be able to carry a team. Lebron brought a FAR worse roster to the NBA Finals. 

In the Eastern Conference, the West is stacked. 

I hope the Lakers take a gamble on Dante Exum

he would give our team youth and athletic ability. he just can't stay healthy. worth a gamble for the end of a roster spot 

• Rob Pelinka use to be his agent
  • his stock is low but has potential, worth an end of the roster spot 
  • remember he tried to become a Laker during the draft 
  • has been looking good during the international games
Edited by Humble_Beast

1 minute ago, MookieMonstah said:

Zion isn’t good enough. You can’t call yourself a superstar and not be able to carry a team. 

Anthony Davis made the playoffs 2/7 years in New Orleans, definitely not a superstar. Dude is cheeks. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

In the Eastern Conference, the West is stacked. 

If the Pelicans don’t get a playoff spot, they will have to think long and hard about how good Zion actually is. He has no excuses at this point. The starting lineup is easily one of the best  10 in the West. 

Just now, Humble_Beast said:

he would give our team youth and athletic ability. he just can't stay healthy. worth a gamble for the end of a roster spot 

Rob Pelinka use to be his agent
-his stock is low but has potential

remember he tried to become a Laker during the draft 

has been looking good during the games

Does the signing of Monk mean they're no longer looking to bring back THT?

1 minute ago, Humble_Beast said:

• Rob Pelinka use to be his agent
  • his stock is low but has potential, worth an end of the roster spot 
  • remember he tried to become a Laker during the draft 
  • has been looking good during the international games

Dante Exum is terrible but he may be able to net you James Harden in a trade so it's worth it. @Texansfan713

If the Pelicans don’t get a playoff spot, they will have to think long and hard about how good Zion actually is. He has no excuses at this point. The starting lineup is easily one of the best  10 in the West. 

So AD sucks too right? He couldn't win there. 

AD is a bum. He’s the perfect example. Good #2, he’s a bad #1.

AD is a top 10 player on the planet, lol. Gayle Benson too busy negotiating $140M contracts for Taysom Hill to give a f*** about the Pelicans. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

AD is a top 10 player on the planet, lol. Gayle Benson too busy negotiating $140M contracts for Taysom Hill to give a f*** about the Pelicans. 

NBA needs 2 new franchises in Seattle and Vegas. Move the Grizzlies and Pelicans to the eastern conference 

1 hour ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

We are going to be ridiculously young next season. Ross, Harris and Lopez will be the only “vets” I guess you could say. We might not win many games but we should be fun to watch. I hope someone develops into that “guy” like you said. I think it will be Suggs imo. I’m not counting on Isaac at all.

I think Suggs tops out as an efficient ~ 19/7/6 guy that plays better than his line. A lot of magic fans are gonna be disappointed as they seem to think we got a superstar lol. We still don't have a singular building block. But got damn a Suggs/Hampton back court is gonna be a ton of fun. I think Hampton has more upside than Suggs honestly.