NBA Off-Season Thread: Giannis >

NYRaider

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Yeah, I'm sorry, but Jabari cost us the first two games vs the Celtics in 2018 and I'll never forgive him for that. Kid was pissed he was getting small minutes and we were brutal in those 24 minutes he was on the floor. He tried to redeem himself in games 3-7 but it wasn't something he was coming back from.

He barely played, had Kidd started him and let him be the #1 option guaranteed sweep. 

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

He barely played, had Kidd started him and let him be the #1 option guaranteed sweep. 

He barely played because he was worthless in his minutes when he did. Trust me, I'm a Bucks fan. I watched the actual games. He was public enemy #1 after those games. 

12 hours ago, NYRaider said:

IIRC Dallas is sitting $3M under the cap even after their free agency moves. 

Mavs have $14 million under the cap because they operated as an over the cap team and gave Bullock the non-taxpayer MLE. They gave Sterling Brown the BAE, and they used about $16 million to re-sign THJ.

2 hours ago, beekay414 said:

He barely played because he was worthless in his minutes when he did. Trust me, I'm a Bucks fan. I watched the actual games. He was public enemy #1 after those games. 

Kidd was just a bad coach should've unleashed Bari.