NBA Off-Season Thread: Giannis >

NYRaider

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

He definitely deserves his flowers, but I'm not ignoring the guys in the higher positions.

Jerry West is the GOAT. Got the steal of the draft in Keon Johnson and will revive Justise Winslow's career next. 

2 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Him and Bird are probably the two GOAT basketball minds. They understand the game on every level.

Agreed. Wherever he goes they are able to recruit elite players and start winning championships. Outside of LeBron's moves, the 3 other biggest FA acquisitions in recent NBA history (arguably all time) have been Shaq to the Lakers, KD to the Warriors, Kawhi to the Clippers. Somehow Jerry just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Agreed. Wherever he goes they are able to recruit elite players and start winning championships. Outside of LeBron's moves, the 3 other biggest FA acquisitions in recent NBA history (arguably all time) have been Shaq to the Lakers, KD to the Warriors, Kawhi to the Clippers. Somehow Jerry just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

Yeah, dude's a basketball genius. ATG player, solid coach, ATG consultant. Then Bird as ATG player, awesome coach, awesome executive.

10 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Aaron Paul What GIF by Breaking Bad

Apparently I hurt some feelings and need all of my posts pre-approved by moderators. Some 1984 type of activity going on. It's been fun but based on what I was told I'm done posting here.