NBA Off-Season Thread: Giannis >

NYRaider

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Apparently I hurt some feelings and need all of my posts pre-approved by moderators. Some 1984 type of activity going on. It's been fun but based on what I was told I'm done posting here. 

Translation - “I got caught trolling and was held accountable and now I’m going to cry about it and play the victim” 

• Like 2

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

Translation - “I got caught trolling and was held accountable and now I’m going to cry about it and play the victim” 

Translation I get sent 10 page DM's about how the mods are going to coach me on posting. They themselves said they saw nothing wrong with the content, no personal attacks, no breaking of official forum rules. 

6 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Apparently I hurt some feelings and need all of my posts pre-approved by moderators. Some 1984 type of activity going on. It's been fun but based on what I was told I'm done posting here. 

The trolling can be annoying at times, but I never take it that serious.  Not sure why someone would cry to the mods, but some people are sensitive I guess.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

he'll be back. he always is

Not this time, I think my dismissal of Devonte' Graham's DVRM score was the straw that broke the camels back. Everyone on here trolls me constantly, I just have fun with it. But genuinely I'm over it after what the mods are sending me, feels like a dad talking to his son, lol.

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Not this time, I think my dismissal of Devonte' Graham's DVRM score was the straw that broke the camels back. Everyone on here trolls me constantly, I just have fun with it. But genuinely I'm over it after what the mods are sending me, feels like a dad talking to his son, lol.

lol I never PMd a single mod, just stopped responding to you 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

you been making new accounts for a decade lol

• Like 2

Just now, Troy Brown said:

I mean I aint care, basketball forum has always been a trollden and i prefer it that way

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

With NY gone that’s like half the posting on this forum lol

Wolf pitt is gone, this is the PC basketball pit now.