NBA Off-Season Thread: Giannis >

NYRaider

On 7/21/2021 at 10:06 PM, CWood21 said:

Your inability to understand basic NBA concepts is astounding.  But continue to let your trolling ways cloud your judgement.  I'll explain it again since you clearly weren't paying attention the first time.  Right now, players are NOT allowed to discuss contracts with any other teams aside from the team their current contract is set to expire.  So based on that fact alone, the Wizards would have ZERO idea of what they'd need to get Dennis Schroder and Talen Horton-Tucker to agree in order to agree to be dealt to Washington as a S&T.  And given that they BOTH need to agree to a S&T in order for a deal to be consummated, there's even more question because if one of them says no to being S&Ted to Washington, the deal falls apart.  But then there's also that nasty (for a lack of a better term) BYC clause that limits the trade value of Dennis Schroder and THT.  Because of that, you couldn't include Schroder as part of the deal with his Y1 salary being greater than $18.6M without affecting how his salary would affect the trade.  And it's even tougher with THT.

APOLOGIZE TO ME NOW.

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

Just when you think the spacing on the Lakers couldn't be any worse.... They bring in Westbrook to make it even worse. I love this!!!

Westbrook shot the 3 at the exact same clip as Dennis Schroder last season.

9 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Is Pelinka trying to put pressure on the Kings to not include the 22nd pick?

Find out next time on, Dragon Ball... wait what

That would be genius, but no way.

This would be an awful trade for the Lakers. LeBron would get tired of him in a week.