NBA Off-Season Thread: Giannis >

NYRaider

2 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:
12 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Is Pelinka trying to put pressure on the Kings to not include the 22nd pick?

Find out next time on, Dragon Ball... wait what

That would be genius, but no way.

This would be an awful trade for the Lakers. LeBron would get tired of him in a week.

r960-c_6c9b8d8c243541c02ee9e45aab846ff1.former-ou-basketball-star-buddy-hield-takobe-buddy.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

Buddy was so close to making it happen.

2 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Westbrook on LA is a terrible fit, or links is a awful gm who lucked into Lebron and AD wanting to play for LA

The Lakers had almost zero trade assets and acquired Mr. Triple Double, former MVP, and former NBA finals participant Russell Westbrook. He'll take a huge load off of LeBron having to carry their offense in the regular season and shot the 3 at the same rate/clip as Schroder last season. Bring back Danny Green Beam and I think they'll be pretty good.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

That would be genius, but no way.

This would be an awful trade for the Lakers. LeBron would get tired of him in a week.

I mean, I cant say I know the Sacramento guy at all other than he's a decent shooter - good, just what we need. 

I'd much rather swap two guys for him as opposed to three guys plus a draft pick for Westbrook - who cant hit a 3 to save his life.

2 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Sexton has to be moving then

Why? They traded a $13M expiring deal for an $18M expiring deal. I think it's more of an indicator that Minnesota is trying to clear some space for a potential Ben Simmons trade.