NBA Off-Season Thread: Giannis >

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

facts

Danny Green, Tony Snell, Trevor Ariza, JJ Redick, Kyle Korver, PJ Tucker, Rudy Gay... RING CHASERS ASSEMBLE!

tenor.gif?itemid=14179737

• Like 1
1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

The Lakers would be at $143M with just AD, LeBron, Russ, and Buddy, which would put them like $12M over the luxury tax line. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

The Lakers would be at $143M with just AD, LeBron, Russ, and Buddy, which would put them like $12M over the luxury tax line. 

That's fine. 

If they also get Hield, it helps, but my god is getting Westbrook so dumb. They have no wings besides LeBron now (unless they get Hield).

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Lakers spacing

main-qimg-3876907cd874b47feaf96d5e98c3f0

They shot 29% from 3 vs Phoenix.  I was scared they’d get Hield hopefully that deal is dead.

Just now, NYRaider said:

Is that even possible to do? @CWood21 knows the rules. Jeanie gonna pay an extra like $30M for Buddy Hield? lol

Lakers went into the luxury at times for Kobe (even some later bad Kobe teams I think).

Why not do it for the last year or two of LeBron's contract here?

2 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

They shot 29% from 3 vs Phoenix.  I was scared they’d get Hield hopefully that deal is dead.

We would've still beat y'all with shooting pitiful from 3 with a healthy Bron and AD lol.

The question is can you trust Bron (older), AD (constantly banged up with different stuff last season) and Westbrook (knees) to all stay healty?

3 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Lakers went into the luxury at times for Kobe (even some later bad Kobe teams I think).

Why not do it for the last year or two of LeBron's contract here?

Think Danny Green on a vet minimum makes more sense than Buddy tbh.