NBA Off-Season Thread: Giannis >

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yeah, you're probably right. You think Pop is gonna stay put with what they have? 

Wouldn't be surprising if he announces soon that this will be his final year coaching, especially if team USA doesn't win gold, and that Becky is the coach in waiting. Just so he can have a nice goodbye tour. 

4 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Could happen when the smoke clears, but don't think it happens till the legal stuff is in the past.

We're just waiting for him to come to a settlement. That could be a year from now though. Also makes you wonder why Howie took Danny Watkins even more, since character ain't so important after all.

Edited by Jeezla
1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

@TheRealMcCoy if the Lakers are able to pull off Russ/Buddy, they should target Danny Green and Rudy Gay on minimum deals and make AD play the 5. 

Russ - Buddy - LeBron - Rudy - AD 

Why would Green accept a min deal here? Philly probably pays him.

There will be no shortage of ring chasers this summer for the Lakers to consider, some logical fits imo: 

Guards: Danny Green, JJ Redick, Tony Snell, Wayne Ellington, Reggie Bullock, Lou Williams, Goran Dragic 

Forwards: Carmelo Anthony, Rudy Gay, Jeff Green, Blake Griffin, PJ Tucker, Mo Harkless

Centers: Dwight Howard, WCS, DeMarcus Cousins, Gorgui Dieng, Nerlens Noel 

@Leader @TheRealMcCoy @CWood21

• Like 2
Just now, Kip Smithers said:

I’m looking at the West right now, the Lakers don’t even need to make this trade to get out the west as long as they stay healthy. This is a response to the Nets. 

Did you miss last season when they were in the play in tournament and lost in the 1st round? LeBron's 37 years old they can't expect him to carry the load for 82 games and be fresh/healthy enough for a deep playoff run.

3 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

We're just waiting for him to come to a settlement. That could be a year from now though. Also makes you wonder why Howie took Danny Watkins even more, since character ain't so important after all.

That's what I'm saying. I don't think it happens before this season is over, but good chance it happens unless Hurts just far exceeds what we think he will do this year.

Then the Eagles general manager, Roseman wasn't alone in his praise. Coach Andy Reid, who still retained final say over football operations, endorsed the selection of Watkins as did owner Jeffrey Lurie, team president Joe Banner and other coaches and scouts. But Roseman led the charge.

Everyone was on board with that pick. Just mind boggling taking a 26 year old interior OL in the first lol.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

That's what I'm saying. I don't think it happens before this season is over, but good chance it happens unless Hurts just far exceeds what we think he will do this year.

Everyone was on board with that pick. Just mind boggling taking a 26 year old interior OL in the first lol.

from freaking Bowling Green

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Why would Green accept a min deal here? Philly probably pays him.

He has made $81M over his career, they're already way over the cap and paying him anything significant would put them over the tax line. Plus I think they'll want to keep as much cap flexibility as possible while they're shopping Benny.

Edited by NYRaider
Just now, NYRaider said:

He has made $81M over his career, they're already way over the cap and paying him anything significant would put them over the tax line, and I think they'll want to keep as much cap flexibility as possible while they're shopping Benny.

He's also already won two titles.

Get that paper, Danny.