NBA Off-Season Thread: Giannis >

NYRaider

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

I honestly hope this dominoes down and they lose Caruso and THT. They deserve it.

Not the fans necessarily, but the dumbass front office.

Neither are gone.  The Lakers will be a tax team this year.

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I called Westbrick to the Lakers weeks ago while all you Faker fans said it would never happen, lmfao.

I need you, @Kip Smithers, and @Leaderto all calm down, please.

Someone just escalated this issue to me and I don't disagree with them. Let's stray away from petty insults and name-calling, please. 

Personally, I'm OK with trolling, but only if it's free of name-calling and petty insults. So let's keep it fun and friendly, please.

1 minute ago, the lone star said:

I need both you, @Kip Smithers, and @Leaderto all calm down, please.

Someone just escalated this issue to me and I don't disagree with them. Let's stray away from petty insults and name-calling, please. 

Personally, I'm OK with trolling, but only if it's free of name-calling and petty insults. So let's keep it fun and friendly, please.

Thankfully this is the last time we will be discussing Pistons basketball for a long time.

I need both you, @Kip Smithers, and @Leaderto all calm down, please.

Someone just escalated this issue to me and I don't disagree with them. Let's stray away from petty insults and name-calling, please. Personally, I'm OK with trolling, but only if it's free of name-calling and petty insults. So let's keep it fun and friendly, please.

What are you talking about? Calm down from what? Who am I supposed to have name called or insulted? 

2 hours ago, Leader said:

@NYRaiderstop being obtuse? It begs the question....would he still be NYRaider?  :)

@Leaderit was this comment with the petty insult, but I see how it's also just a friendly ribbing. I'm not mad or anything, and nobody has committed an infraction against the rules, but let's just focus on basketball now and not each other.

Just now, the lone star said:

@Leaderit was this comment with the petty insult, but I see how it's also just a friendly ribbing. I'm not mad or anything, and nobody has committed an infraction against the rules, but let's just focus on basketball now and not each other.

Perma ban @Kip Smithers for proclaiming the Nets are a good basketball team, that's been the worst content ever posted on this board.

• Like 1

What petty insult? The only comments I can recall making on this board tonight dealt with the Westbrook/Laker stuff and I dont remember him even part of the discussion. What comment are you referring to?

Just now, Leader said:

What petty insult? The only comments I can recall making on this board tonight dealt with the Westbrook/Laker stuff and I dont remember him even part of the discussion. What comment are you referring to?

You talking about the Lakers is a bannable offense 

1 minute ago, Leader said:

I'll hit you up via PM now.