NBA Off-Season Thread: Giannis >

NYRaider

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

One of Ainge’s good decisions 

not me. i was all in on brown. i remember watching this draft at a bar in stowe, vermont and freaking out. i did go to senior night to see dunn's last home game, tho. 

richardson is going to be a really great fit, imo. likely better than Fournier who needs the ball a bit. But maybe Fournier does come back. Dunn fits into the trade exception made by trading Kanter last year which was going to expire this weekend.

• Like 1

Just now, Troy Brown said:

not me. i was all in on brown. i remember watching this draft at a bar in stowe, vermont and freaking out. i did go to senior night to see dunn's last home game, tho. 

richardson is going to be a really great fit, imo. likely better than Fournier who needs the ball a bit. But maybe Fournier does come back. Dunn fits into the trade exception made by trading Kanter last year which was going to expire this weekend.

Good call then on your part, but I think it should’ve been obvious Brown always had the higher upside. Dunn was cool in college though. 

Richardson will probably slot in nice for y’all, but we can now say that was a definite mistake for Dallas to trade Seth Curry for him. Seth pretty much matched his 45.2% on 5 attempts from last year with 45.0 on 4.9 with Philly. He balled in the playoffs too with 50.6% on 6.8 attempts while averaging just under 19 points per game! Still nuts to me that he put up 21 PPG on 59.6% from 3PT on 7.4 attempts and they lost that series. 😂🤦🏻‍♂️

4 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Good call then on your part, but I think it should’ve been obvious Brown always had the higher upside. Dunn was cool in college though. 

Richardson will probably slot in nice for y’all, but we can now say that was a definite mistake for Dallas to trade Seth Curry for him. Seth pretty much matched his 45.2% on 5 attempts from last year with 45.0 on 4.9 with Philly. He balled in the playoffs too with 50.6% on 6.8 attempts while averaging just under 19 points per game! Still nuts to me that he put up 21 PPG on 59.6% from 3PT on 7.4 attempts and they lost that series. 😂🤦🏻‍♂️

i just wanted an athletic dude with a high top so naturally, jaylen was my binky. but agreed, no idea why anyone would trade seth curry. not really sure why richardson fell out of favor in dallas but feels like he and luka weren't a great match. don't think richardson is a good shooter but jesus, after not having any vets on the bench for years now, i'm excited about it. 

celtics should have a versatile defense

pritchard, brown, tatum, smart, richardson, timelord, nesmith, langford, ojeleye, kornet, moses brown, horford on the books right now. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

How the hell was there not a thread for the Westbrook trade? 

I wanted to post some of my thoughts on it...And I come on here and don't see a thread. SMH. 

Ain't nobody making threads for Brodie.