NBA Off-Season Thread: Giannis >

NYRaider

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

If players want out and are vocal about it, they will get out.

Neither player has said anything. It’s some bogus rumor with no backing on Ingram and Zions cousins boyfriend saying stuff. Forgive me if I don’t take that seriously. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Neither player has said anything. It’s some bogus rumor with no backing on Ingram and Zions cousins boyfriend saying stuff. Forgive me if I don’t take that seriously. 

The Pelicans only have Zion Williamson under control for 3 more years if he really wants out. He can just decline to sign an extension, sign the QO, not sign an offer sheet, then hit unrestricted free agency in 2024.

Five Reasons Sports: The Miami Heat are trying to figure out a way to reunite free agent DeMar DeRozan with his former Raptors teammate Kyle Lowry in Miami, multiple sources have told #5RSN. There are many complications to getting such a deal done.

10 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

The Pelicans only have Zion Williamson under control for 3 more years if he really wants out. He can just decline to sign an extension, sign the QO, not sign an offer sheet, then hit unrestricted free agency in 2024.

Pretty unheard of but yeah he could. I’m just saying the Zion rumors have very little legs. It’s some nobody looking for his 10 minutes of fame. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Pretty unheard of but yeah he could. I’m just saying the Zion rumors have very little legs. It’s some nobody looking for his 10 minutes of fame. 

With Lowry looking like a lock to Miami, you think you guys retain Lonzo?

17 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

When was the last time a significant RFA turned down a long-term deal in order to sign the QO?

4 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

I want to, seems like Griffin disagrees which I don’t get. Will be a big L for him if he signs for the rumored amount of 20M per.

If you guys don't bring back Lonzo who do you want the team to target in free agency?