NBA Off-Season Thread: Giannis >

NYRaider

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Nothing would surprise me from Kawhi Leonard because he's probably the only star player in the league that genuinely doesn't give an ish about any potential back lash from what he does, lol. Him and Nico are tight, he lived in Texas for years, gets to play with Luka... Just think about it baby boy

E7wp2WZVEAA0HLV?format=jpg&name=medium

Seems like Cavs are out on Caruso and wait TJ McConnell for the full MLE? 

TJ averaged 9 points, 6 assists, 2 steals on 56% last season. LeBron wipes his hands with Caruso's bald arse head to them wet before FTs lol

Just now, NYRaider said:

Nothing would surprise me from Kawhi Leonard because he's probably the only star player in the league that genuinely doesn't give an ish about any potential back lash from what he does, lol. Him and Nico are tight, he lived in Texas for years, gets to play with Luka... Just think about it baby boy

kawhileonard.jpg?quality=90

He loves San Diego though. Kawhi is odd and keeps things under wraps better than anybody (we didn't hear crap about this latest injury for a long time lol), but I just have a hard time seeing it. Gets a lot of preferential treatment with the Clippers. They got his Uncle Dennis a house lol.

Alex Caruso has literally been a net NEGATIVE all 4 years he has been in the league. Where does this myth that he's good or worthy of $10M per year originate? @TheRealMcCoy

Dude was a -5.7 BPM this year in the playoffs, literally the only player that averaged 20+ mpg in the playoffs and was more of a negative was Kyle Kuzma at -5.8...

07b39a30-0b33-11ea-bf7f-9598403bd01d

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

kawhileonard.jpg?quality=90

He loves San Diego though. Kawhi is odd and keeps things under wraps better than anybody (we didn't hear crap about this latest injury for a long time lol), but I just have a hard time seeing it. Gets a lot of preferential treatment with the Clippers. They got his Uncle Dennis a house lol.

Mark Cuban vs Steve Balmer bidding war, Shark Tank style for the Klaw. 

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

TJ averaged 9 points, 6 assists, 2 steals on 56% last season. LeBron wipes his hands with Caruso's bald arse head to them wet before FTs lol

I like TJ, but the 3PT shooting and the "pesky reserve" title is nice, but he's not near the defender Caruso is. 

He bald (needed to happen), but he not doing too bad for himself.

I like TJ, but the 3PT shooting and the "pesky reserve" title is nice, but he's not near the defender Caruso is. 

He bald (needed to happen), but he not doing too bad for himself.

Caruso and Westbrook starting together is going to be a master piece. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Alex Caruso has literally been a net NEGATIVE all 4 years he has been in the league. Where does this myth that he's good or worthy of $10M per year originate? @TheRealMcCoy

Dude was a -5.7 BPM this year in the playoffs, literally the only player that averaged 20+ mpg in the playoffs and was more of a negative was Kyle Kuzma at -5.8...

07b39a30-0b33-11ea-bf7f-9598403bd01d

Watching him play.