Week 8 GDT: Titans vs. Bye AKA Texans v. Seahawks

titans0021

So I'm going to treat this thread as the around the league thread this week. Also, I'm definitely going to post in this thread during the Texans and Seahawks game on Sunday exactly as I would during a Titans game. So be prepared for that. And join me. I'm sure it will be on in Nashville and almost nationally.

Seriously, Sunday's slate of games looks real bad:

Sunday’s games:
Minnesota vs Cleveland at London, 8:30 a.m.
San Francisco at Philadelphia, noon
Oakland at Buffalo, noon
Indianapolis at Cincinnati, noon
Carolina at Tampa Bay, noon
Chicago at New Orleans, noon
Atlanta at N.Y. Jets, noon
L.A. Chargers at New England, noon
Houston at Seattle, 3:05 p.m.
Dallas at Washington, 3:25 p.m.
Pittsburgh at Detroit, 7:30 p.m.

The noon games are just brutal. The two 3 p.m. games are solid and the night game could be good, but the noon games are real rough.

10 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Honestly, I just really dislike watching two teams I hate play each other. I need some sort of rooting interest.

I’m with you but the Titans are off and I’m not going to sit through Colts Bengals so I’ll just watch what’s on tv but I will be following Seattle Houston it would be great if the Seahawks could pull it out for us

2 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Wait I thought you said Cassell wasn’t the problem that day....

He wasn't. However it was quite clear his arm is practically dead. I mean it looked weak vs Houston last year too, but was still OK. Against Miami he just couldn't put much in to his throws at all.

12 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Seriously, Sunday's slate of games looks real bad:

Sunday’s games:
Minnesota vs Cleveland at London, 8:30 a.m.
San Francisco at Philadelphia, noon
Oakland at Buffalo, noon
Indianapolis at Cincinnati, noon
Carolina at Tampa Bay, noon
Chicago at New Orleans, noon
Atlanta at N.Y. Jets, noon
L.A. Chargers at New England, noon
Houston at Seattle, 3:05 p.m.
Dallas at Washington, 3:25 p.m.
Pittsburgh at Detroit, 7:30 p.m.

The noon games are just brutal. The two 3 p.m. games are solid and the night game could be good, but the noon games are real rough.

The London game is probably going to be pretty bad, but I actually think most of the rest of those games will be fairly competitive. Granted I don't necessarily have any interest in watching one of those games over RedZone this week, but I think there should be some good endings to several of those games.

2 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

I wonder what the chances are of the Titans cutting Cassel over the bye and keeping Weeden. With how done Cassel's arm looked vs Miami, makes you wonder if that change is being considered.

If we end up keeping Weeden, I'll be ready to join the Kaepernick outrage. My main defense of the signing was that Weeden was only going to be around a couple weeks, if it ends up being permanent, I've lost that.

Archived