Jump to content

Texas / OU talking to SEC?


Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I'd be interested in a few PAC12 (Cal, UCLA, Stanford) or ACC (UNC, Duke, UVA) schools, and that's it. Texas would have been fine if they wouldn't mandate OU coming with them.

Otherwise, pass.

1*69_-h9zfZy5O9r5uxxKs5Q.png

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

FOX Conference East

1. Ohio State
2. Michigan
3. Wisconsin
4. Minnesota
5.Illinois
6. Indiana
7. Northwestern
8. Purdue
9. Iowa

FOX Conference West
10. USC
11. UCLA
12. Stanford
13. Washington
14. Oregon
15. Cal
16. Colorado
17. Arizona
18. Utah

 

Sorry not sorry

Penn State
Maryland
Rutgers
Michigan State
Nebraska
Oregon State
Washington State
Arizona State

 

 

They could go to a 4 Pod System with 20 teams where you play the 4 in your pod, 1 every year matchup from each pod  and 1 rotating game from each pod, then 2 OOC games.  The winner of each pod goes to the conference Semi Final, then the winners square off.

Fox Pod 1
1. Maryland
2. Michigan
3. Ohio State
4. Penn State (or Rutgers or Little Brother)....Who ever wants it the most
5. Purdue

Fox Pod 2
6. Illinois
7.Indiana
8.Minnesota
9. Northwestern
10. Wisconsin

Fox Pod 3
11. Arizona
12. Colorado
13.Iowa
14. UCLA
15.USC

Fox Pod 4
16. Cal
17. Oregon
18. Stanford
19.Utah
20. Washington

 

COAST TO COAST

 

The Pods gets a bit wonky as there is always going to be 1 or 2 teams disconnected from the rest of the pod (looking at you Iowa, sitting out in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by farmland.)

 

(due to their valuing of the AAU,) Georgia Tech, North Carolina, Duke And Virgina could also squeeze in to make it 24, and get their footprint into the south as well (depending on the ACC buyout $)....It would make for a pretty legit basketball and baseball conference to boot.  No clue how tight this Academic bond is, and if it could force these legit changes.

If that massive 24 team shift were to happen, it  would basically force the SEC / ACC / possible B12scraps merge to create basically a baseball like AL / NL Conferences, and I am sure Bspn wouldn't oppose one bit.

Notre Dame gets zero consideration from me as they are not AAU...and are a collective of pompous dbags

 

this may be the longest post I have ever done on either version of this forum....I need a nap.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, malibuspeedrace said:

FOX Conference East

1. Ohio State
2. Michigan
3. Wisconsin
4. Minnesota
5.Illinois
6. Indiana
7. Northwestern
8. Purdue
9. Iowa

FOX Conference West
10. USC
11. UCLA
12. Stanford
13. Washington
14. Oregon
15. Cal
16. Colorado
17. Arizona
18. Utah

 

Sorry not sorry

Penn State
Maryland
Rutgers
Michigan State
Nebraska
Oregon State
Washington State
Arizona State

My only suggestion is that the division names are "11 AM" and "After Dark".

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

My only suggestion is that the division names are "11 AM" and "After Dark".

You have just been named Senior Media Relations liaison for this new endeavor. Don’t let the nation down.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, malibuspeedrace said:

You have just been named Senior Media Relations liaison for this new endeavor. Don’t let the nation down.

Can't wait to get started.

Just now, malibuspeedrace said:

Don’t let the nation down.

I'm not the right person for this job.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

My only suggestion is that the division names are "11 AM" and "After Dark".

Congratulations on coming up with “Leaders” and “Legends” 10 years ago. I’ve been hoping it was a late night drunk bet and not something legitimate.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Congratulations on coming up with “Leaders” and “Legends” 10 years ago. I’ve been hoping it was a late night drunk bet and not something legitimate.

I suggested "Mason" and "Dixon" originally but had to change it up quick when they threatened me with "another restraining order".

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I suggested "Mason" and "Dixon" originally but had to change it up quick when they threatened me with "another restraining order".

*Audible laughter*

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I suggested "Mason" and "Dixon" originally but had to change it up quick when they threatened me with "another restraining order".

*Maryland has left the chat Room

 

**Michigan State has entered the Chat Room

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...