Texas / OU talking to SEC?

Texansfan713

34 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Yeah the B1G is already talking to Kansas (due to their Blue Blood basketball program) and it's expected that Iowa State would follow. Not sure if any other Big 12 team would be of interest to the B1G after those two.

Agreed.  I'm sure Oklahoma State and Texas Tech would try and petition the Pac-12 to get them to add them, but I doubt they'll have interest.  I think if any teams get into the Pac-12 from the Big 12, it'd be Baylor and TCU.  West Virginia to the ACC alongside Notre Dame would probably be the other domino to fall.  If they can't get Notre Dame to commit, I'd say Cincinnati would be next in line.  I'd imagine the scraps get folded into the AAC.

Just now, CWood21 said:

Agreed.  I'm sure Oklahoma State and Texas Tech would try and petition the Pac-12 to get them to add them, but I doubt they'll have interest.  I think if any teams get into the Pac-12 from the Big 12, it'd be Baylor and TCU.  West Virginia to the ACC alongside Notre Dame would probably be the other domino to fall.  If they can't get Notre Dame to commit, I'd say Cincinnati would be next in line.  I'd imagine the scraps get folded into the AAC.

I believe the PAC-12 has a no religious schools rule, so Baylor and TCU are out. 

24 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Also if your the PAC 12 they should be all over TCU, Texas Tech and Baylor. 

The Pac-12 may not be able to nab TCU or Baylor because they have a strict policy of not having a religious based institution as part of the conference.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

The Pac-12 may not be able to nab TCU or Baylor because they have a strict policy of not having a religious based institution as part of the conference.

Doesn't the Big 10 have some sort of academic qualification they had to have in order to join?  When the dominoes start falling, things are going to change drastically.

4 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

Didn’t even know about this. Good info here appreciate it man.