Texas / OU talking to SEC?

2 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Doesn't the Big 10 have some sort of academic qualification they had to have in order to join?  When the dominoes start falling, things are going to change drastically.

Yes. The B1G has strict academic standards to join.

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Also if your the PAC 12 they should be all over TCU, Texas Tech and Baylor. 

tech's academics would make them a bad option.  houston and tcu are the pac 12's best options from texas.  doubt baylor would be an option. 

edit: yeah someone mention the religious part like i did yesterday so that removes baylor and tcu.

Edited by Texansfan713
22 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

I think Houston and TTU would be the schools we would be looking at in Texas. Don’t know if we need both.

who would you prefer if you had to choose between the two?

58 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Doesn't the Big 10 have some sort of academic qualification they had to have in order to join?  When the dominoes start falling, things are going to change drastically.

Correct, which is (aside from geography) why they’ve been after ND for so long. 

1 hour ago, CWood21 said:

I would love to see WVU and Iowa St join the big10.

Wheres @pf9at? I want to see him brain storm up a million ideas! We serious just need to leagues. Above the Mason Dixie Line and Below the Mason Dixie line... am I rite. @malibuspeedrace

• Like 2
2 hours ago, August4th said:

as a Pitt fan I WANT WVU in the ACC. We need a real rival again. Cuse/VT/Miami don't really scratch that for me. WVU does

This is the rivalry I want back the most.  Having VT and Cuse already in place is a nice bonus, but I REALLY want Pitt back.  UVA wouldn't be a hard school to drum up some hatred for either.  

3 hours ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Let’s get this bread B1G

West Division: Oregon, Washington, Cal, Stanford, USC, UCLA, Nebraska, Iowa
East Division: Ohio St., Michigan, MSU, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Penn State, Illinois, Indian

Replace Nebraska with Purdue and deal.

3 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

No love for Herm and ASU? lol

We're keeping the B1G disease free thank you.

1 hour ago, TakeTheBallDeep said:

Big Ten go do what it takes to add Notre Dame to the West! Just need a body for the East

@beekay414 @malibuspeedrace @MWil23 @candyman93 get your pitchforks.

• Like 4

If I were the big ten, id add ISU in the west and FSU in the east. FSU isn’t an AAU member (neither was Nebraska when they joined) but they expand the conference footprint into Florida and would help recruiting……..ISU just makes too much sense all the way around and Campbell will have them playing for big ten west titles right off the bat…