2021 Training camp news and notes

Sad People

1 hour ago, Blackstar12 said:

I dont really see anything too bad in this video but i agree taunting should be a penalty Im probably in the minority, Like getting in someones face and rubbing facemasks after delivering a big hit or standing over someone while theyre laying on the ground after theyve been delivered a big hit should be penalties imo.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mattyice0401 said:

I dont really see anything too bad in this video but i agree taunting should be a penalty Im probably in the minority, Like getting in someones face and rubbing facemasks after delivering a big hit or standing over someone while theyre laying on the ground after theyve been delivered a big hit should be penalties imo.

There's certainly a line, but the NFL is so far from that line right now it's ridiculous.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

There's certainly a line, but the NFL is so far from that line right now it's ridiculous.

I agree, Like I said I dont see anything too bad in that video If Jarvis would of gotten in the Texans defenders face and rubbed facemasks with him I personally would of had a slight problem with it but the fact that he backed off after throwing the ball down is fine in my book.

I just dont like seeing taunting when a player is defenseless and could be injured or in obvious signs of pain, And I saw that a lot last year.

9 minutes ago, Nex_Gen said:

If the new enforcement on taunting includes the entire defense running 50 yards to the endzone and acting like loose chickens with their heads cut off after every turnover, then I'm all for it...

Imagine giving everyone on defense a penalty and reading all the numbers lol.

• Like 1