2021 Training camp news and notes

Sad People

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

Dont remind me. Its been 3 months and I still cant believe they passed on Fields because they wernt sold on him and wanted to give Lock one more chance.

It is absolutly maddening when you look at the talent on that team from the pass rushers, corners, safetys, runningbacks, wide receivers, tight ends---and then you look at the QB and you just pencil in 7 wins and keep moving.

I have the worlds smallest drop of faith Lock can pull a Josh Allen type turnaround and flip a switch but man does that team need him to do it....badly. Its like a 5-10% chance and you better hit it or else Justin Fields is going to make you look dumb as hell for a looooong time.

If it doesnt happen, then they better throw whatever assets they need to at Watson and deal with the PR nightmare.

Agree with you on everything except Watson. I'll renounce the Broncos if they do that.

5 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

this entire rep is incredible. guard lets a guy through for what would've been an instant sack, jones throws it right to a defender with no WR within at least 10 yards, and the defender drops the surefire pick. a comedy of errors

• Like 7

3 hours ago, .Buzz said:

That’s just an opinion though (both ways really).

I personally wasn’t huge on Mac, but if you have the thought that he has the upside of a franchise level/top 10-12 QB than I’d say exactly that. Anytime you land a QB outside of the top 5 or so that you view in that tier it’s definitely a steal.

Who view him as a top 10-12 QB ? 

Nick Saban QB's are majority a bust in the NFL. Hurts and Tua are trending in that direction. 

And it's not because Jones outplays Newton in training camp that he's going to be a star. 

Is that really difficult to outperform Newton in TC ?