2021 Training camp news and notes

Sad People

35 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Sigh...

What key positional battles are you looking forward to see develop for the Chargers?

I’m also worried about Joe Lombardi as our new OC after what he did to Stafford in Detroit. But I’m excited about Staley training Herbert to better read defenses.

27 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Yeah but COVID discussion isn't really meant to happen here. There's a thread dedicated for that in TAST:

Thanks!

Yes, please come to the COVID thread! I will relish the opportunity to discuss this with some of you we haven't seen round those parts in awhile 😘

Back to some camp news, all yall hoping for some CB help can stop barking up our tree please and thank you:

• Like 2

I'm hoping Quinn can at least get our defense to be average. So long as that happens, and we stay healthy, I think Dallas should be a playoff team this year. 

Also excited to watch Randy Gregory get a full season in. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, animaltested said:

lol, so where are people getting their vaccine hesitancy information from? Are they absorbing it from the ether?

They are getting it from a long history of distrust, especially the black community.

And it is not without reason.

Edited by dll2000
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Back on topic; Hopkins can retire today and live comfortably. He should do what he deems best for his family and himself. 

Hopkins would owe the Cards $20M if he retired now but perhaps he could still live comfortably.

This will be the first time since the 1996 season that the Bills return the same HC, OC and starting QB for a 4th straight year*

Pretty exciting to see what more the offense can do. Diggs gets a full off season with Allen and has a full season in the offense. Bills also have two 3rd year players who could make a jump (Devin Singletary, Cody Ford) and two 2nd year players who could see a jump as well (Gabe Davis, Zack Moss) which may help take the offense to another level. 

*Allen didn’t start week 1 in 2018 but played in that game started 11 others.

• Like 2

Steelers have a lot of camp battles on the Oline.  Lucky they get an extra preseason game with the HOF game.  I think fans are most interested in watching Kendrick Green at OC.  At least he is practicing with the first team.  I have no doubt in his athletic ability.  It is the line calls I worry about.

I wonder how the Bills Locker room is going to be this year. Got pro and anti vaxs publicly pointing out there thoughts on Twitter. They got some good leadership players in that Locker room and gonna need it.

Edited by agarcia34

6 hours ago, ACO said:

Yikes.

Really curious about this offense outside of Kamara.

Feels like this is going under the radar given this guy was considered by many to be the best WR in football less than 2 years ago. But OTOH, it is also starting to feel like this guy is falling off the map.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Feels like this is going under the radar given this guy was considered by many to be the best WR in football less than 2 years ago. But OTOH, it is also starting to feel like this guy is falling off the map.

yea its crazy...  I know its been injuries but after that season he had a couple years back its been down hill dealing with that ankle.  I think the Saints are going to be a very interesting team to watch this year.  That offense is going to be different for sure.   I think the defense will still be good but the offense is a huge question mark after losing some great players.