2021 Training camp news and notes

Sad People

10 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

So are you actually joking or do you think that the Colts either made it up they got covid or intentionally infected the coach to do this?

I was joking at first because I didn’t know for sure that COVID list players were still inactive through the cuts. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

The craziest part is we don't even know what's injured about him. It's been listed as "undisclosed" the whole time.

Dude I'm telling you, and this isn't meant as an "I told ya so", this is the nature of Watkins. It's like they eventually will settle on an ankle or calf muscle or something just to settle the masses. The best way I can and have described him in the past is like a coworker who leaves work often with a tummy ache. You know they're f.o.s. cuz it happens so often but you can't really confront em cuz they're a good worker. Forever a catch 22 with that guy. I hope he works out for y'all but I wouldn't hold your breath.

10 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Dude I'm telling you, and this isn't meant as an "I told ya so", this is the nature of Watkins. It's like they eventually will settle on an ankle or calf muscle or something just to settle the masses. The best way I can and have described him in the past is like a coworker who leaves work often with a tummy ache. You know they're f.o.s. cuz it happens so often but you can't really confront em cuz they're a good worker. Forever a catch 22 with that guy. I hope he works out for y'all but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Well he is an “advanced reptilian being”. So it’s possible they don’t have a name for what’s injured….

I like Sammy,  but any contract for him that isn’t Vet Min; with per game, per reception bonus.    Is too much.   

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

I'm not holding my breath. If we get Sammy this year, great. If we don't, we've perennially had crappy WR groups so it's nothing new.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RedGold said:

Well he is an “advanced reptilian being”. So it’s possible they don’t have a name for what’s injured….

I like Sammy,  but any contract for him that isn’t Vet Min; with per game, per reception bonus.    Is too much.   

Ha! I was gonna add that alien thing or whatever he calls himself but I feel nuts typing it out lol