Battlefield 2042

showtime

21 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Is this one going to have a campaign worth a damn or strictly just an online game?

Battlefield 2042 will instead focus on its multiplayer offering, supporting 128 players on PC, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series S and X, while PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of the game support 64 players.

No campaign or battle royale.

8 hours ago, Shockwave said:

Am I understanding it correctly.... the different era's are going to be able to mixed and matched? As in like one team can be 2042 vs a team that is 1942? How the heck would they balance that?

The portal mode isn't really meant to be balanced. Just craziness and fun. 

Having a full script and logic editor is ridiculous. That is an industry changing feature. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

Having a full script and logic editor is ridiculous. That is an industry changing feature. 

Yeah, it's definitely more fun-based than anything.

Although, in the trailer I watched, they attempted to balance it by having a smaller squad of 2042 soldiers, vs a larger, defending group of WW1 soldiers. So you could counter-balance the imbalance in weapons with an imbalance in teams. Should be really fun, especially if you have people to play with.

16 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

We gonna be playing this?

25 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

We gonna be playing this?

I'm still on the fence.. I've never gotten into BF games in the past, but this one looks really cool and I'm done with COD, so I'll probably try it. I probably won't get it right on launch just so I can check out reviews and get a feel for it first, but when I do, absolutely!

7 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

I'm still on the fence.. I've never gotten into BF games in the past, but this one looks really cool and I'm done with COD, so I'll probably try it. I probably won't get it right on launch just so I can check out reviews and get a feel for it first, but when I do, absolutely!

nice. I haven't played much BF either. I always find it too slow pace compared to cod. I sadly am not done with cod, just can't get away