The "2020" Summer Olympic Games

Anyone else tuning in?  I actually love to see all the niche sports you never see otherwise. I'll be on the NBC Sports app quite a bit the next couple of weeks, especially while I work.

And I don't know why, but I always find the parade of nations interesting.  Literally all they are doing is walking in, yet here I am watching and am engaged.

• Like 1

Yup. Always been an olympic junkie. Couldn't care less about many of the sports but during the olympics I have to watch.

I find the events like swimming, road race, and track and field kind of stuff boring. I'm more drawn to the oddball type events like table tennis, 3 on 3 basketball, fencing etc

5 hours ago, biggie. said:

Men's basketball and women's soccer teams have been the biggest lowlights of day 1; zero medals.

Well, they havent handed out medals yet

I'm struggling with google. Can anyone help me find a link that shows the results of the games individually? Like I want to see the results of the Men's 100m backstroke or things like that. 

Watching womens 3 on 3 basketball, and this is entertaining as hell.  It's France vs Russia and they are going hard.