Packers Training Camp 2021 Thread

packfanfb

4 minutes ago, Leader said:

Great. Go re-write the Gettysburg Address then. I'm sure Abe could have worded it better - or more to your precise liking. 

Again. He didnt say it *just right* - or - as you put it above - so there's gotta be some sort of bad intent or ill will lurking between the lines or he's just a bastard. 

It's simple:
- Cobb wouldnt be here if it wasnt for AR.
- Even Cobb knows he wouldnt be here if it wasnt for AR.
- Gute admited that Cobb's here because of AR.
- The Sun rises in the East.

Yeah man, Cobb should grow a pair if he's offended in the slightest.

1 minute ago, Sasquatch said:

You are right.  You don't need to be perfect in your pressers.  There's absolutely no need for tact in football.  I mean, Fook your feelings. 

Whatever. Gute spoken openly, candidly and honestly on a range of subjects. TT would have bypassed your wrath entirely by not coming to the podium. Perhaps Gute needs to take a page out his book

Just now, Leader said:

Whatever. Gute spoken openly, candidly and honestly on a range of subjects. TT would have bypassed your wrath entirely by not coming to the podium. Perhaps Gute needs to take a page out his book

LOL, I just think Cobb deserved a bit better.  Why drag his *** into Rodgers and Gute's drama.  Fine, you like blunt.  I disagree.

Just now, Sasquatch said:

LOL, I just think Cobb deserved a bit better.  Why drag his *** into Rodgers and Gute's drama.  Fine, you like blunt.  I disagree.

I'm not dragging anything. By the nature of the ENTIRE TRANSACTION - it's inherently part of whats gone on the last few months - and again - Cobb's here as a consequence of the past few months.

Gute told it like it is and it's good he did.  Question asked and it was answered honestly.  Cobb is back and happy he is, and he should be.  He's got one more year with GB, hopefully he gets healthy and stays that way.  Hopefully Rodg doesn't over focus on him in the snaps he gets.

Edited by 15412

Just now, Sasquatch said:

Of course he's not.  I was being sarcastic, lol.  The dude is all class.

Oh I know. I was just being a dumb *** stating it as fact because it pretty obviously is. That's not Randall imo.

Just like we were never ever going to pay his full salary, which was obvious. But everyone pissed their pants over it for 48 hours lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sasquatch said:

I agree Gute could’ve said something other than Cobb is here because Aaron wanted him here.  I’m all for honesty and transparency, but that was just a **** thing to say.  Say it to Murphy, Ball, your wife, but not to the god damn public.  God I hope Cobb goes off this season, lol.  

Why can't Gutekunst be honest?  Rodgers was and some praise him for it, but the GM can't?

46 minutes ago, Leader said:

Cobb's not voiced or implied any offense whatsoever. You are on his behalf LOL.

I would argue that he did. Skip to 1:02:45 and listen to his answer. "About the same way it made me feel when I signed with Dallas and was waiting, hoping for another opportuniety to come back". Of course Randall is full class and moves past it but don't tell me that it didn't offend him.

Gute is welcome to be honest but in HIS position, I just don't understand it at all.