Packers Training Camp 2021 Thread

6 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

And Gute caved like a fooking pu$$y.

Gute failed twice in this scenario, and I actually like the MF'er.

1. Gute caved to Aaron effing Rodgers.  Hey Gute, if you resent giving up a 6th round pick and bringing back a player you didn't want, then why the **** did you?  Because Aaron is making your life miserable and you can't take it anymore?  Weak!

2. Gute then blamed Rodgers for forcing his hand for having to bring back Cobb, AND, threw Cobb under the bus to cover his lame ***.  Wah, Aaron just dissed me for 38 minutes and I'm not executive level enough to take the heat, wah. If that isn't some sniveling, lame a$$ ****, I don't know what is.  Own your **** Gute, admit that you're a pu$$y and that Rodgers has you by the balls.  To do so would actually take some balls.

I’m becoming a conspiracy theorist for GB wanting to extend Rodgers. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

1. Gute caved to Aaron effing Rodgers.  Hey Gute, if you resent giving up a 6th round pick and bringing back a player you didn't want, then why the **** did you?  Because Aaron is making your life miserable and you can't take it anymore?  Weak!

2. Gute then blamed Rodgers for forcing his hand for having to bring back Cobb, AND, threw Cobb under the bus to cover his lame ***.  If that isn't some sniveling, lame a$$ ****, I don't know what is.  Own your **** Gute, admit that you're a pu$$y and that Rodgers has you by the balls.  To do so would actually take some balls.

They had offered AR more money. 5 million for Cobb was a no brainer.

They got everything else they wanted. This was a huge win for GB. AR has no leverage at all next year though I do think ge will have say as to where he goes (I'm still guessing Denver).

• Like 1
1 minute ago, JaireAlex said:

They had offered AR more money. 5 million for Cobb was a no brainer.

They got everything else they wanted. This was a huge win for GB. AR has no leverage at all next year though I do think ge will have say as to where he goes (I'm still guessing Denver).

I love Cobb and am actually ok with the decision, even if he's just Rodger's fluffer.  I'm just making the point that Rodgers didn't pull Cobb into this stupid effing drama - Gute allowed it to happen.

12 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

2. Gute then blamed Rodgers for forcing his hand for having to bring back Cobb, AND, threw Cobb under the bus to cover his lame ***.  Wah, Aaron just dissed me for 38 minutes and I'm not executive level enough to take the heat, wah. If that isn't some sniveling, lame a$$ ****, I don't know what is.  Own your **** Gute, admit that you're a pu$$y and that Rodgers has you by the balls.  To do so would actually take some balls.

What?

You've lost it, man. This isn't the takeaway. Gute took the high road at every opportunity.

1 minute ago, Sasquatch said:

I love Cobb and am actually ok with the decision, even if he's just Rodger's fluffer.  I'm just making the point that Rodgers didn't pull Cobb into this stupid effing drama - Gute allowed it to happen.

Rodgers 100% pulled Cobb into this. How could you argue otherwise??

Gute literally said they wouldn't be doing this without Rodgers' concessions on moving the money. This is 100% Rodgers request and decision to "loan" part of his 2021 cap hit to Cobb. 

In addition to Cobb, Gute was able to add at least Kelly to the roster as well (and potentially more moves). 

Gute "allowed" the team to get better, I guess. That's good, right?

4 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

What?

You've lost it, man. This isn't the takeaway. Gute took the high road at every opportunity.

I've lost it?  That was my best rant yet!

But seriously, why admit you were coerced by Aaron effing Rodgers, and basically tell Cobb you're only here because of your buddy?

Edited by Sasquatch
2 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

But seriously, why admit you were coerced by Aaron effing Rodgers, and basically tell Cobb you're only here because of you're buddy?

Because it's exactly what happened and everybody knows it? Is it a story if TBs GM says "Yeah we signed Gronk because of Brady".

It's stating the obvious. I don't understand how it's a bad look at all for anyone?

Edited by incognito_man
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Rodgers 100% pulled Cobb into this. How could you argue otherwise??

Gute literally said they wouldn't be doing this without Rodgers' concessions on moving the money. This is 100% Rodgers request and decision to "loan" part of his 2021 cap hit to Cobb. 

In addition to Cobb, Gute was able to add at least Kelly to the roster as well (and potentially more moves). 

Gute "allowed" the team to get better, I guess. That's good, right?

Gee, I'm with you, I think Cobb helps us in some ways.  Why can't Gute just say that and not blame Rodgers publicly for forcing his hand?

Gee, I'm with you, I think Cobb helps us in some ways.  Why can't Gute just say that and not blame Rodgers publicly for forcing his hand?

I think Rodgers likes hearing it 

3 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

But seriously, why admit you were coerced by Aaron effing Rodgers, and basically tell Cobb you're only here because of your buddy?

I was certain there was large amounts of alcohol involved with that rant. 

He... didn't "blame" him at all lol

He acknowledged the reasoning behind the move. Like a straightforward man. It's not weakness to capitalize on the realistic situation in front of you like Gute did.