Packers Training Camp 2021 Thread

packfanfb

6 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Why do you think Ball is the issue here? Ball is just the cap/finance guy. 

The issue here is Rodgers misses his besties from 2012 and can't separate business from personal friendships. 

Ball is the constant in the equation.  That, and well, I've heard a few things.

Your issue outlined in your second statement is one I agree with.

Aaron Nagler -   Jordan Love keeps attacking the MOF. Hit Sternberger for a decent gain earlier, now tries to squeeze one in to a deep crosser and almost gets picked.

• Peter Bukowski -  Packers have been much better attacking the middle since Matt LaFleur got to Green Bay. Presumably part of Love’s appeal to the team was his willingness to sling it there where it can be muddy.

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Aaron Nagler -   Jordan Love keeps attacking the MOF. Hit Sternberger for a decent gain earlier, now tries to squeeze one in to a deep crosser and almost gets picked.

• Peter Bukowski -  Packers have been much better attacking the middle since Matt LaFleur got to Green Bay. Presumably part of Love’s appeal to the team was his willingness to sling it there where it can be muddy.

Similar to your CoD confusion, I had to run thru a lot of possibilities before arriving at one that works for MOF. 

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Nagler isn't the most astute evaluator, but he was saying yesterday that Love looks far better in his second season than Rodgers looked in his.  We'll see how things transpire, but Love is making strides.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

The middle of the field is the money zone. Just ask @Outpost31 he’s always running slants and crossing routes in Madden 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Nagler isn't the most astute evaluator, but he was saying yesterday that Love looks far better in his second season than Rodgers looked in his.  We'll see how things transpire, but Love is making strides.

It’s funny because everyone outside of GB is convinced he sucks because he’s not starting yet. I think he will surprise a lot of people. 

Just now, gopackgo972 said:

It’s funny because everyone outside of GB is convinced he sucks because he’s not starting yet. I think he will surprise a lot of people. 

I do as well ... LaFleur will have a great idea of what he can and can't do well and will tailor things to help him.  They just don't want to rush him when they have an all-time great available to them.  The extra year will help Love, but he's probably going to be ready to roll at some point this season.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Refugee said:

Similar to your CoD confusion, I had to run thru a lot of possibilities before arriving at one that works for MOF. 

Interesting. Highlights the workings of the human mind. Contrary to the CoD comment....by brain quickly recognized, contextualized and applied the meaning and intent of MOF :)

37 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Ball is the constant in the equation.  That, and well, I've heard a few things.

Your issue outlined in your second statement is one I agree with.

I'm surprised by your thought process here. Ball doesn't operate in a vacuum. 

Ryan Wood -   Jaire Alexander said Joe Barry shadow tackled to show technique the other day. He hit the floor pretty hard. Didn't faze him: "It was amazing to see. He got back up, his glasses were still on his shirt. It was pretty cool."