Packers Training Camp 2021 Thread

packfanfb

26 minutes ago, Brat&Beer said:

Jenkins. Kelly was getting RT reps with the 2's today. That probably means that for now Turner would be LT behind Jenkins. 

If Jenkins a really good at LT his price tag to re-sign is going to go through the roof. 

4 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

If Jenkins a really good at LT his price tag to re-sign is going to go through the roof. 

As it should.  Would rather pay an OT than an OG.

Move Jenkins to RT with Bahktiari at LT.  Jenkins to LT when Bahktiari gets discarded by the crappy GB front office 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Who is playing LT in Bak's absence? 

Today (and all of camp to my knowledge) it's been Jenkins. Turner mostly at RT 1, but Kelly mixed in there today as well. Both Runyan and Braden got some first team snaps at OG. 

40 minutes ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

but how good is Jenkins at tackle, compared to how good he is at guard (or center for that matter) ?

I'd rather have a great guard than a good tackle, but I don't have the talent to properly grade him at either position.....

He has been pretty dam good at OT with what may be few reps.  

10 hours ago, Norm said:

I hated Kumerow so much, he wasn't terrible or anything but there were some people who just truly believed he was going to be this #2 reliable starter after we bitched about ISO routes and lack of separation for a decade.. But yes let's be Kumerow fans.

10 hours ago, Old Guy said:

Are those the same type who thought Janis was a hall of famer?

Gee, I wonder what the commonality is here.....

• Like 1

12 hours ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

but how good is Jenkins at tackle, compared to how good he is at guard (or center for that matter) ?

I'd rather have a great guard than a good tackle, but I don't have the talent to properly grade him at either position.....

I love Jenkins, ever since I watched a bunch of his college film.  My opinion is that he could be the best center in the game.  Top 5 guard.  Top 5 left tackle.  Top 10 right tackle.  Maybe higher on RT if he gets a little stronger.

He has the length, technique, feet and hands to do everything well.  There just isn't much flawed in his game.  He is a stud, pure and simple.