Packers Training Camp 2021 Thread

packfanfb

17 hours ago, Leader said:

LOL  If it causes me to get into the weeds over Tweets? I've got better things to do. I bring them to the board - most often w/o any personal comment - for informative purposes. I'll let you - the reader - be the judge of the author's intent.

don't be great, be aggregreat

• Like 1

Ryan Wood -    Big play was Aaron Rodgers to Juwann Winfree for 25 yards on 4th-and-10 with 15 seconds left. Found an opening in prevent defense and gave offense a chance. Rodgers was 3-for 7 with 43 yards on the unsuccessful drive.

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

One on ones going on:

- Jenkins won both reps against Preston. 

- Clark wrecked Myers on first attempt. Rookie did better on second.

Gary ran over Turner and the ran by him on the 2nd attempt.

KC gave Corey a lot of credit in improving his young game. Good to see him working the rookie into shape. 

9 minutes ago, Leader said:

Ryan Wood -    Big play was Aaron Rodgers to Juwann Winfree for 25 yards on 4th-and-10 with 15 seconds left. Found an opening in prevent defense and gave offense a chance. Rodgers was 3-for 7 with 43 yards on the unsuccessful drive.

Too early to say that Winfree is the training camp sensation? Sounds like Ento getting noticed too. 

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

Happened right in front of me. Looked bad but it was encouraging to see him jog pretty fast off the field afterwards. I'm sure they'll run tests for any structural damage. 

Nevermind lol

Matt Schneidman -   Bakhtiari on his first thought seeing Josh Myers: “You’re either a terrible athlete or a bad football player because why are you playing center at 6’5.” He kind of proved me wrong on both...though I will not say he’s my favorite center from Ohio State, he’s off to a good start.”

• Like 1