Packers Training Camp 2021 Thread

packfanfb

15 hours ago, Old Guy said:

It's the Bears. A QB completing a pass downfield is a big f'ing deal. Even funnier is the guy had to sort of lay out to catch the pass. It wasn't like he dropped a dime. 

After years of Turdbisky can you blame them for being excited about a decent throw? lol

• Like 1

Paul Bretl -   Allen Lazard on Barry’s defense: they do a “really good job of disguising” and “not tipping their hat.”

///

It might be nothing but lip service, but it would be nice to take these positive comments at face value.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Leader said:

Paul Bretl -   Allen Lazard on Barry’s defense: they do a “really good job of disguising” and “not tipping their hat.”

///

It might be nothing but lip service, but it would be nice to take these positive comments at face value.

That is funny. 😀

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Brat&Beer said:

Sounds like he says "tilting their hat". But I'm over 60 so who knows for sure. 

https://www.packers.com/video/lazard-i-just-want-to-win-a-super-bowl Starts about 1:00.

Good call thanks. I'm guilty of this all the time, never ever used the phrase but the other day I was watching Lost with captions on and they said "put on you Sunday Best" and I realized I always thought it was Vest. I'm dumb