Vikings Fire OL/Run Game Coach Rick Dennison After Refusing COVID Vaccine

AFlaccoSeagulls

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Do not make this thread COVID related but rather about the Vikings and [former] Coach Dennison.

FIFY

I wonder how many businesses are using this as a litmus test to weed out their internal idiots. Opportunity!

As far as football, this is good for the Vikings because it reduces their chances at having forfeitures and fines.

6 minutes ago, JonMcC2018 said:

Yes will be interesting to see what happens with the high profile players who haven't been jabbed. I'd be surprised for example (based on what I've read/seen from him before) if someone likeTom Brady had been vaccinated.

It’s irrelevant, because Tom would refuse to publicly announce it on the weekly injury/inactive report.

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I wonder how many businesses are using this as a litmus test to weed out their internal idiots. Opportunity!

My guess is today, way fewer than the number who want to, but can't get people in the door so they can't fire anybody.

Not an issue for the NFL though. Said this in the other topic, the punishments are so brutal this effectively forces teams' hands. Unless you're Justin Tucker, no team is keeping a kicker over this. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:
He must not remember all the BS that happened to just get through the season. Players thinking is just mind numbing 

Was gonna say. JUST ABOUT successfully played a whole season last year.

- With no fans.

- Covid tests for all players and staff daily. 

- The league managing to squeeze in reschedule games wherever possible.. 

Edited by PFM18
  • Like 3

This will probably be the saddest football season ever. I have no doubt about that.

I sure wish I could elaborate, but I can't here.

I'm now a huge fan of DeAndre Hopkins & coach Dennison.

Putting critical thinking, over Money.

These dudes have character.

God Bless you warriors!

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

This will probably be the saddest football season ever. I have no doubt about that.

God Bless you warriors!

You’ve said some wild ish in your history here. Way to raise that bar even higher.

They are moving to a new offensive play caller in the younger Kubiak, so I wonder how this affects the transition. Cook has put up some great numbers for this run game, I imagine Dennison did play some kind of role in that.

• Like 3

Is Dalvin still worth a top 3 pick in fantasy this year?

Also it’s odd that most of the “they’re a private company, they can do what they want. Good for them” crowd on here/twitter were the same ones complaining about that “private companies can employee who they want” argument when Colin Kaepernick wasn’t getting signed but...

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

You’ve said some wild ish in your history here. Way to raise that bar even higher.

They are moving to a new offensive play caller in the younger Kubiak, so I wonder how this affects the transition. Cook has put up some great numbers for this run game, I imagine Dennison did play some kind of role in that.

Yep they also had a great running game...  It will be interesting to see if Kubiak's son can keep it successful.  

25 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

God Bless you warriors!

*face palm* 

• Like 3