Vikings Fire OL/Run Game Coach Rick Dennison After Refusing COVID Vaccine

Jalen Richard's days gotta be numbered. He was anti-vax long before COVID, and with Drake/Riddick on the roster + renfrow having taken over punt returns he's looking at a short lease

14 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:
16 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

if anything, last season was the saddest season ever. like, did everyone just forget how much it sucked?

@bucsfan333 please weigh in on this

Overall, I thought it was pretty good.

9.5/10

• Like 3

Not what I was expecting, but I get it. Business is business.

Honestly though, since I don't see an improvement coming from his replacement, I'd rather see the team suspend him than fire him over a vaccination.

A rule is a rule and he made his choice and gets to be free to live his life.

He is also 63 with 9 years as a player (pension) and 25 years as a coach so I doubt he will be in any bread lines anytime soon.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

Is Dalvin still worth a top 3 pick in fantasy this year?

Also it’s odd that most of the “they’re a private company, they can do what they want. Good for them” crowd on here/twitter were the same ones complaining about that “private companies can employee who they want” argument when Colin Kaepernick wasn’t getting signed but...

Yeah, you should be consistent in your thinking. I think Dennison knew what he had coming to him. I don't think he's an idiot or any of the names people have called him in this thread.

He still has a football career ahead of him I believe. At least for a couple of years.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

Most beautiful thing about this off season is finding out just how dumb some of these guys are.

More to life than football. Considering how sketch the COVID vaxxes are and they're not FDA approved, I'll take my health over footballl.

Edited by biggie.
  • Like 5

There are some guys like Kromer who seem to be wildly successful everywhere they go.  But for the most part you’re going to get what your talent gives you. People give too much blame or credit to position coaches. And when it comes to veteran players, most of them know how to play them position better than coaching do.

47 minutes ago, biggie. said:

More to life than football. Considering how sketch the COVID vaxxes are and they're not FDA approved, I'll take my health over footballl.

3 hours ago, ET80 said:

2nd request.

And that's strike three. Great job with the reading comprehension, fellas.

• Like 4