Camp & Pre-Season | News and Notes

Dcash4

15 minutes ago, August4th said:

I’m not trying to take away from the next statement I make, as I do believe CB is one of the most difficult positions to scout and project, but….

There goes another CB draft pick…just can’t seem to get it right, ever. Not going to be surprised when one of those UDFA boys takes a 3rd round pick headed into year 3’s spot. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dcash4 said:

Motion? ☑️
Undercenter? ☑️
Misdirection? ☑️
Pulling TE across formation? ☑️

Randy Fichtner would never….

I don’t want to get too ahead of myself but it’s hard not to get very excited for Najee right now. Just seems like he has “it.” Already looking great in backs on ‘backers (his celebration with Ben after an awesome rep + praise from MT). Also already catching pass TDs from Ben in 7 shots. Man he could really change our offense/team this year.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, bigben07MVP said:

I don’t want to get too ahead of myself but it’s hard not to get very excited for Najee right now. Just seems like he has “it.” Already looking great in backs on ‘backers (his celebration with Ben after an awesome rep + praise from MT). Also already catching pass TDs from Ben in 7 shots. Man he could really change our offense/team this year.

I hate being optimistic about this team, but Najee gives it to me too. I think the line is going to shape up into a real group of brawlers too. I think we might have a pretty fun team this year. We're built to be a powerhouse. I hope Ben is up to it. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I hate being optimistic about this team, but Najee gives it to me too. I think the line is going to shape up into a real group of brawlers too. I think we might have a pretty fun team this year. We're built to be a powerhouse. I hope Ben is up to it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MOSteelers56 said:

feel like we're a lowkey sleeping giant for next yr, if the 2020 class takes another jump + this one is productive. The idea that this team is a sinking ship with Ben doesn't really make sense from some of the media and other fans. This team has young talent with the potential to be elite on both sides.

• Like 1