Vikings Sign DeDe Westbrook

TENINCH

I had no idea he was a FA.

Saints are a bit ****ed at WR outside of Thomas … even if Westbrook is seen as a #3 that would be great for the saints. Obvi I’m not paid to make these decisions but IDK why this isn’t a guy the saints would bring in, doubt he was crazy spendy.

Trequan Smith I think is a #3 big bodied WR with meh athleticism but good ball skills. Deonte Harris is a speedy shifty weapon but he isn’t a natural WR and you have to find ways to “artificially” get him into the offense. 

9 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Me too and behind him we've got Bisi Johnson and the Iowa receiver our coaches seem pretty excited about. 

Bisi doesnt do much for me Ive read some things about him on here but it seems like he hasnt panned out too much, Hopefully this signing give ISM a year to develop his game and take his spot next year.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Bisi doesnt do much for me Ive read some things about him on here but it seems like he hasnt panned out too much, Hopefully this signing give ISM a year to develop his game and take his spot next year.

Hes outplayed his draft position, imo. He hasn't been bad for a late 7th round pick. He started over Jefferson for a couple of weeks! 🤣 But yeah, we needed to upgrade the WR 3, and Westbrook could definitely do that. This has honestly been a perfect off season for Minnesota. Just an absolute homerun by Spielman

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AP_allday2869 said:

Hes outplayed his draft position, imo. He hasn't been bad for a late 7th round pick. He started over Jefferson for a couple of weeks! 🤣 But yeah, we needed to upgrade the WR 3, and Westbrook could definitely do that. This has honestly been a perfect off season for Minnesota. Just an absolute homerun by Spielman

Thats a very true statement and didnt mean to downplay him as a player, Hes gotten snaps and has gotten production in the NFL and is great to see coming from a 7th round draft pick, But I also agree its an area that needed upograding and it looks like weve done it this year and years beyond.

Crap hes probably done  more here as a Viking than Treadwell did and he was a first round pick lol