2020 Tokyo Olympics

NateDawg

Not much to talk about in the sporting world. So, this kicked off. 

I just watched a woman from the US beat someone else in fencing and had no clue what I was watching but anytime the US wins that’s cool. 

Now the US men are in a heated match with Japan in water polo. 

On 7/25/2021 at 9:44 PM, malibuspeedrace said:

That guy ended up still putting down a bunch of tricks after that slam. Skateboarders are just built different. Sack yourself on a rail and somehow get back up and do it again. 

4 hours ago, JDD said:

That guy ended up still putting down a bunch of tricks after that slam. Skateboarders are just built different. Sack yourself on a rail and somehow get back up and do it again. 

It doesn't look like he hit his sack. He goes in more sideways and his reaction doesn't look like he got sacked at all. I'm not sure why it says that.

1 hour ago, NudeTayne said:

It doesn't look like he hit his sack. He goes in more sideways and his reaction doesn't look like he got sacked at all. I'm not sure why it says that.

In general. It's not a rare situation to get sacked, get up and try the same thing over again. 

Mason Silva is a beast but I don't think many people are getting up after this fall, yet alone trying again that day (4:00 min mark if it doesn't start there)

• Like 1

On 7/26/2021 at 6:27 AM, Kiwibrown said:

I know a new zeaalnd ***** shooter. She is doing pretty bad. 

We had a lead in soccer which we lost , like basketball, and rugby doesnt belong in the olympcis

Rugby belongs as much, if not more, than baseball.