Training Camp 2021

ReggieCamp

17 hours ago, MWil23 said:

If convincing people to get the vaccine and starting to fire the coaches who don’t, here’s a wild thought:

Quit testing people who are already vaccinated…

or

Come up with a viable alternative that doesn’t penalize teams for positive tests since people are still getting Covid after the vaccine.

Well if you are vaccinated, you can be back in 2 days by having back to back negative tests, so a player or coach shouldnt really miss a game.

I thought the penality is only enforced if their is an outbreak that forces a game to be delayed, in which they would force a forfeit. The only way to get an outbreak like that is by having a larger number of unvaccianted coaches and players, right? So if you have the vax and you test positive earlier in the week, you should be back by that Friday.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Well if you are vaccinated, you can be back in 2 days by having back to back negative tests, so a player or coach shouldnt really miss a game.

I thought the penality is only enforced if their is an outbreak that forces a game to be delayed, in which they would force a forfeit. The only way to get an outbreak like that is by having a larger number of unvaccianted coaches and players, right? So if you have the vax and you test positive earlier in the week, you should be back by that Friday.

If you have the vaccine and test positive you’re still out 10 days 

52 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

If you have the vaccine and test positive you’re still out 10 days 

When was the last time you heard that? I swear I saw someone who was a sports reporter tweet out after JOK tested positive, that if you have the Vaxx and you deliever back to back negative test results, you are clear. They werent sure if JOK got the jab but said he could be ready for camp if he got the shot

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, buno67 said:

swear I saw someone who was a sports reporter tweet out after JOK tested positive, that if you have the Vaxx and you deliever back to back negative test results, you are clear. They werent sure if JOK got the jab but said he could be ready for camp if he got the shot

“And you deliver negative afterwards…”

If you’re still positive, you’re out 10 days.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

“And you deliver negative afterwards…”

If you’re still positive, you’re out 10 days.

Well I know its 10 days if you are not vaccinated. 

"According to Thursday's memo, vaccinated players or staff who test positive and are asymptomatic can return to duty after two negative tests 24 hours apart. For non-vaccinated persons who test positive, the 2020 protocols remain in place, requiring a 10-day isolation"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nfl.com/_amp/nfl-covid-19-outbreaks-unvaccinated-players-forfeit-cancelled-game

this is what I was going off of. 

you mention to quit testing the vaccinated, NFL said they will test vaxx'd players/personal every 14days

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Well I know its 10 days if you are not vaccinated. 

"According to Thursday's memo, vaccinated players or staff who test positive and are asymptomatic can return to duty after two negative tests 24 hours apart. For non-vaccinated persons who test positive, the 2020 protocols remain in place, requiring a 10-day isolation"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nfl.com/_amp/nfl-covid-19-outbreaks-unvaccinated-players-forfeit-cancelled-game

this is what I was going off of. 

you mention to quit testing the vaccinated, NFL said they will test vaxx'd players/personal every 14days

THOSE ARE ONLY FOR NEGATIVE TESTS BUNO!!!!!! It’s literally possible to be positive and vaccinated dude. 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

THOSE ARE ONLY FOR NEGATIVE TESTS BUNO!!!!!! It’s literally possible to be positive and vaccinated dude. 😂😂😂

Yes I know!!! Idk if this is just getting lost in the converation..:

You are saying its an automatic 10 days. Which is correct...

its automatic 10 days if you didnt get the shot! its not that way for the vaccinated players and others. If you got the vaxx and test positive for it because it is possible and has happened (not disagreeing about this point at all) but once you are able to get 2 negative test within at leasr 24hours apart, you are cleared. So a player could have tested positive on day1 but day 2 they test negative and on day 3 they test negative again, they are back by day 4. Or day 1 is a positve, say day 2 and 3 are positives but day 4 and day5 are the back to back negative test results, they are back and cleared by day6. They might be cleared to go right after the 2nd negative result comes back. So a positive isnt going to hurt a player or teaM because you have chances to come back before the game as long as you got the shot. Issue would be testing positve a day or 2 before a game but who knows when they will test the vaccinated players 

if you arent vaxx'd, it doesnt matter, its automatic 10 days for that player or coach. 

Edited by buno67

Delphin and Williams were cleared, too.

Now, if everyone can stay healthy this is almost like a fantastic double draft injection of talent to punctuate the off-season improvement on the D.

Delphin, Williams, Newsome and JOK!

• Like 1