Training Camp 2021

ReggieCamp

Demetric felton could be a better pro than scwartz, the dude has excellent movement skills, I think he could make the roster fulfilling a number of roles, 3rd down back, slot reciever, PR, KR. If he iis good enough he makes our roster more flexible. 

6 hours ago, bruceb said:

Delphin and Williams were cleared, too.

Now, if everyone can stay healthy this is almost like a fantastic double draft injection of talent to punctuate the off-season improvement on the D.

Delphin, Williams, Newsome and JOK!

Excellent point .

2 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Demetric felton could be a better pro than scwartz, the dude has excellent movement skills, I think he could make the roster fulfilling a number of roles, 3rd down back, slot reciever, PR, KR. If he iis good enough he makes our roster more flexible. 

I wonder if the Browns are considering cutting Janovich. He really wasn't very good last year, I know they want to use a FB in theory, but I'd personally rather give that roster spot to someone like Felton or another skill player who shows promise.

Hunt is an excellent blocker. Most of our TE's and WR's are good blockers. I think I'd rather give a roster spot to someone else rather than a dedicated FB.

50 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

I wonder if the Browns are considering cutting Janovich. He really wasn't very good last year, I know they want to use a FB in theory, but I'd personally rather give that roster spot to someone like Felton or another skill player who shows promise.

Hunt is an excellent blocker. Most of our TE's and WR's are good blockers. I think I'd rather give a roster spot to someone else rather than a dedicated FB.

I’ve wondered the same. With as much motions and presnap movements Stefanski does, the idea of 2-3 TE personnel including a guy with versatility as both a TE/FB/H type would really make sense. They used Bryant in this role down the stretch, and we’ve seen teams like San Francisco have major success in this as well.

5 hours ago, ReggieCamp said:

Not sure if I agree with this, I can vividly remember him making key blocks on runs. Hunt is a really good blocker but you have to think that having him constantly taking on lead blocks it will wear him down. I would let someone else be the grunt and take those collisions and keep him fresh for a long season.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

ec9a1867-c079-43f6-a421-a93ddf609248_tex

h6QLwN.gif

I see you and raise you......LOL

tenor.gif

This may not be interesting to many folks, but I am part of a BRG at the my Job and we are having a Big Presentation in October, I am working with my Boss and the teams members to try and get them to pick up my travel and lodging for the week. Ray Farmer will be presenting, turns out his Brother is some HUGE executive with the company I work for. So trying to get to hang out with Ray Farmer for a few day's.....IF everything goes right....

Edited by DaWg_LB.
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I’ve wondered the same. With as much motions and presnap movements Stefanski does, the idea of 2-3 TE personnel including a guy with versatility as both a TE/FB/H type would really make sense. They used Bryant in this role down the stretch, and we’ve seen teams like San Francisco have major success in this as well.

Hunt becoming Kyle J is an interesting comb. Hunt can really block and has better movement skills. A better way of getting hunt and chubb on fiend at the same time than a two back set

5 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Not sure if I agree with this, I can vividly remember him making key blocks on runs. Hunt is a really good blocker but you have to think that having him constantly taking on lead blocks it will wear him down. I would let someone else be the grunt and take those collisions and keep him fresh for a long season.

yeah I think it be a bad idea. Its great to get creative with using Hunt as a FB to create 2 back sets but there are times the browns need a true FB. It helped with the goalline running packages. I dont want to just stick a TE in their. Give me a FB who could dig out or kick out a defensive lineman or iso block a LB. TEs cant do that very well. Also Jano is pretty talent but doesnt get asked to do too much. Also is a huge ST player

14 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

I would like to see him develop into a Darren Sproles type player for us.