Training Camp 2021

ReggieCamp

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

Kareem wants two productive years, but not over done years when he hits the market in 22. 

He could earn a pay day simialair to chubbs

This whole team is set up for success from both standpoints. Good contracts for players and team. Good culture. All that losing has finally set us up how we should be. 

12 minutes ago, brownie man said:

This whole team is set up for success from both standpoints. Good contracts for players and team. Good culture. All that losing has finally set us up how we should be. 

I'm certainly cool with thinking our suffering is now being rewarded but all of the losing from 1999 to 2016 was pretty much all in vain. We could have won 10 championships from 2000 to 2015, then suffered a couple years and rebuilt to where we are now.

54 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

3rd and long is going to be a fun down for us.

My biggest concern remains linebacker. Can we stop Lamar Jackson from running out right at us/throwing to the tight end even when we know it’s coming? Remains to be seen. I like the outlook most everywhere else compared to last year. I think JOK will be good but even then he’s still a rookie. 

5 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

My biggest concern remains linebacker. Can we stop Lamar Jackson from running out right at us/throwing to the tight end even when we know it’s coming? Remains to be seen. I like the outlook most everywhere else compared to last year. I think JOK will be good but even then he’s still a rookie. 

I think we will have a db on him who can run with him. Delpit, if he is back to form, or jok, or le context of he gets his speed back.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Kareem wants two productive years, but not over done years when he hits the market in 22. 

He could earn a pay day simialair to chubbs

As much as he has campaigned for them to sign Chubb because he wants to play with him--I hope he signs another friendly deal to stay.

I am seriously hoping to keep Chubb/Hunt together for the next 4-5 seasons lol Why break up a good thing.

12 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

As much as he has campaigned for them to sign Chubb because he wants to play with him--I hope he signs another friendly deal to stay.

I am seriously hoping to keep Chubb/Hunt together for the next 4-5 seasons lol Why break up a good thing.

I agree, but I imagine he will want out of chubbs shadow a little by then all things going well. 

If he stays in the form he is in at training camp he is going to put pressure on for snaps.