Training Camp 2021

ReggieCamp

7 hours ago, NateDawg said:

My biggest concern remains linebacker. Can we stop Lamar Jackson from running out right at us/throwing to the tight end even when we know it’s coming? Remains to be seen. I like the outlook most everywhere else compared to last year. I think JOK will be good but even then he’s still a rookie. 

I dare him to run right with Clowney ,Jok,and Weaver he will be dog meat.Confused What Happened GIF by Google

• Like 2

8 hours ago, NateDawg said:

My biggest concern remains linebacker. Can we stop Lamar Jackson from running out right at us/throwing to the tight end even when we know it’s coming? Remains to be seen. I like the outlook most everywhere else compared to last year. I think JOK will be good but even then he’s still a rookie. 

Agree that LB will still be our weakest spot.

But at least they won't have to make up for the deficiencies all around them (namely, our DB's last year). We didn't gain much speed at LB (other than JOK, and maybe Fields if he plays), but we definitely gained speed everywhere else.

• Like 1

Clowney just said in his post practice interview that this was one of his first training camp in a few years. 

we truly might get the the best clowney. He was saying this has been the best he has felt going into a season and this has been his best offseason. Just pray for no injury

Edited by buno67

Training camp standouts thus far:

1. DPJ - Has been straight balling out and might win the #3 WR job from Higgins. I think Higgins needs to just be a slot guy anyways.

2. John Johnson - He’s been the leader of the secondary from day 1.

3. Greg Newsome - He’s forcing Greedy to step up. He might start day 1.

4. Mack Wilson - Probably knows he’s on the bubble. He’s been in great shape and has done well.

5. Jadeveon Clowney - Physically imposing like Myles. He’s dominating during drills.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Training camp standouts thus far:

1. DPJ - Has been straight balling out and might win the #3 WR job from Higgins. I think Higgins needs to just be a slot guy anyways.

2. John Johnson - He’s been the leader of the secondary from day 1.

3. Greg Newsome - He’s forcing Greedy to step up. He might start day 1.

4. Mack Wilson - Probably knows he’s on the bubble. He’s been in great shape and has done well.

5. Jadeveon Clowney - Physically imposing like Myles. He’s dominating during drills.

Mack Wilson is trash I don’t care how good of a camp he has had. I want him gone. 

31 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

On really excited to see where dpj ends up as a player, he has the physical talent to be a pro bowler, it would be awesome of he meets it.

I think he’s Higgins replacement. We know the organization hates Higgins so it wouldn’t surprise me to see him gone next year and dpj in his spot. 

2 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I think he’s Higgins replacement. We know the organization hates Higgins so it wouldn’t surprise me to see him gone next year and dpj in his spot. 

They don’t hate Higgins, they just know what he is. He is a JAG who happens to have good chemistry with Baker. 

2 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

They don’t hate Higgins, they just know what he is. He is a JAG who happens to have good chemistry with Baker. 

He’s never has a drop in his entire career. He’s more than JAG. Even last years staff gave him DNPs. No staff has ever trusted the guy. Which is ridiculous when all he ever does when he plays is make catches. That’s all you can ask for. Yet this organization has treated him like JAG forever.