Training Camp 2021

ReggieCamp

Just now, sdrawkcab321 said:

I think that job is going to walker. They said he’s going to be the signal caller on defense. 

The only reason why I disagree, Phillips has been wearing the green dot.

However, that could just mean Phillips will be Walkers backup.

11 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Makes me wish we tried to get Nico Collins.

We might not have been so lucky with Collins. DPJ coming to college was the #1 WR and #12 overall recruit. Nico was like the 23rd ranked WR and 123 overall player. 

9 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Training camp standouts thus far:

1. DPJ - Has been straight balling out and might win the #3 WR job from Higgins. I think Higgins needs to just be a slot guy anyways.

2. John Johnson - He’s been the leader of the secondary from day 1.

3. Greg Newsome - He’s forcing Greedy to step up. He might start day 1.

4. Mack Wilson - Probably knows he’s on the bubble. He’s been in great shape and has done well.

5. Jadeveon Clowney - Physically imposing like Myles. He’s dominating during drills.

Thank you candyman

16 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

He’s never has a drop in his entire career. He’s more than JAG. Even last years staff gave him DNPs. No staff has ever trusted the guy. Which is ridiculous when all he ever does when he plays is make catches. That’s all you can ask for. Yet this organization has treated him like JAG forever. 

this is the biggest mystery for me regarding the browns, he does enough to stay here and the fans love him, never had a drop, has chemistry with the most important player in the building..

yet he doesn't even dress for some games last year, never really is a starter on a good team, we barely re-sign him. What gives? he must have an attitude or bad practice habits, SOMETHING.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, carl_sjunior said:

this is the biggest mystery for me regarding the browns, he does enough to stay here and the fans love him, never had a drop, has chemistry with the most important player in the building..

yet he doesn't even dress for some games last year, never really is a starter on a good team, we barely re-sign him. What gives? he must have an attitude or bad practice habits, SOMETHING.

I think when you see multiple regimes putting him in the doghouse, it would have to be effort or attitude.  Not saying he’s a bad guy or anything, maybe just immature or a goof and it rubs coaches the wrong way as they don’t see him as being prepared. Maybe he doesn’t put much effort into special teams?  Those bottom of the roster WR’s need to contribute there.

IDK what the problem is, but it definitely isn’t an isolated thing.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I think when you see multiple regimes putting him in the doghouse, it would have to be effort or attitude.  Not saying he’s a bad guy or anything, maybe just immature or a goof and it rubs coaches the wrong way as they don’t see him as being prepared. Maybe he doesn’t put much effort into special teams?  Those bottom of the roster WR’s need to contribute there.

IDK what the problem is, but it definitely isn’t an isolated thing.

I gave him a pass with Hue and Freddie since they’re both dumb****s

However, I was completely sold Higgins is a problem when Stefanski didn’t play him.

• Like 1