QB Deshaun Watson reports to Texans camp

RaidersAreOne

3 hours ago, Emerica said:

To me its the same 3-4 reporters who have been pushing this narrative along for the past few months. Until one of the big dogs confirms the interest I don't believe it.

That's sort of where I'm at. Once I hear it - not chatter or rumors, but actual trade parameters - I'll pay attention.

Until then, I'm assuming Watson is a healthy scratch for the season.

For @TheKillerNacho sake, I sincerely hope there's nothing to this.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

But perhaps he loses all his bonuses if the NFL comes down hard enough on him(, which depends on what comes of the legal stuff)(?).

doesn't have to depend on the legal stuff, the NFL/Texans can hit him with conduct detrimental to the team for just about anything short of towing the company line.

21 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

If Panther Broncos and Dolphins are the only team he would accept and the Panthers spent roughly a 2 for Darnold, and Broncos a midrounder for Teddy, if the Dolphins are interested they should not offer more than Tua (or throw ins like Noah I and maybe Parker to make it arguably “3 firsts), and ask for Watson plus conditional picks if he is suspended or otherwise not available past this year.