Running with the Wolves Mafia - N6 game ends - Hellhounds win!

Tk3

On 7/25/2021 at 2:24 PM, Tk3 said:

Rules

1. To vote for somebody, type their name out in bold. Votes must be clearly visible to me and the other players (i.e. no white text or hiding it in a quote). Highest vote count at deadline is eliminated.
  2. Once the voting cutoff time comes, all votes are frozen. No other votes will be counted after this time. If the cutoff time ends at :00, voted marked :00 will be counted, votes marked :01 will not be counted. *EVEN IF I AM NOT HERE TO CALL NIGHT* 
  3. Stay active. Failure to vote in ANY day will result in a to-be-determined night penalty. It may be a loss of night role, it may be a host decided disadvantage. Do NOT make me use this. Failure to vote for ANY two days will result in death. They do not have to be consecutive days to result in death.
  4. No editing of ANY posts. If you misspell or use incorrect grammar, just leave it and let people make fun of you. The penalty will be commensurate to the transgression, up to and including death.
  5. Feel free to talk after nightfall, but do NOT share any new information given to you until after I start the new day. The penalty will be commensurate to the transgression, up to and including death.
  6. In the event of a tie, there will be an OT period. All votes will reset to zero. You may only vote for the players who are tied. If after OT there is still a tie, whichever player receives the final VC first will be eliminated
  7. Do not discuss this game outside of this thread unless permitted by your role. The penalty will be commensurate to the transgression, up to and including death.
  8. Do not discuss role pms or win cons. The penalty will be commensurate to the transgression, up to and including death.

Read the rules 

No editing, no discussing wincons/role pm games, penalty for not voting on a day, death on 2 days no voting 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Read the rules 

No editing, no discussing wincons/role pm games, penalty for not voting on a day, death on 2 days no voting 

I'm not sure when the HARD "no editing" turned into "no editing votes or old posts"

If I'm super behind the times on that and everyone wants the "minor edits" to be allowed, I'm open to changing

But yes, there is no vote-avoidance in this game. It will be costly to do so

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I'm not sure when the HARD "no editing" turned into "no editing votes or old posts"

If I'm super behind the times on that and everyone wants the "minor edits" to be allowed, I'm open to changing

I would allow edits of non vote posts...cause someone will edit lol

8 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Just now, The Orca said:

And mods can edit anything and it be invisible (and have done so in the past lol).  Meaning any mod playing can edit whatever they want with you not ever being able to tell they did.   

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

And mods can edit anything and it be invisible (and have done so in the past lol).  Meaning any mod playing can edit whatever they want with you not ever being able to tell they did.   

Fair enough.. rule is updated to reflect rule from a recent game

Do not edit any post that is more than 5 minutes old. Do not edit any post that changes a vote. The penalty will be commensurate to the transgression, up to and including death.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

We start football practice Sunday afternoon, then two a day practices the following day (Monday August 2). I'm probably out of mafia indefinitely during football season. If we don't figure out a way to win some more games this year, I'm sure I could very well have some spare free time next fall. Sorry guys.

I am sure either @Malfatronor I can give you a daily recap......

full honest recap regardless of alignment!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

You sound salty that we are more important thus have great powers. Get in line behind squire in the jelly brigade